SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

5-2 final.  I think.  My video froze right after the buzzer.

How did we play the first two periods?  I couldn't watch and I was hoping we came out strong and tight.  CC is really on the ropes and it is a bit disconcerting to give up two goals to them.

I'm very excited that we are keeping the Cags-Schmaltz-Boeser line together.  I think they have the potential to be on par with the the DOT line.

Border reminds me of Oshie!!

I'm even more excited that I get to watch the game live!

Do you mean Boeser instead of Border? Both high skill players, but Oshie had fancier movies and was way more physical. Boeser just had pure talent. Bother are amazingly skilled, but definitely different styles. Regardless, I love how much impact our freshman have.

Five pages for a UND hockey game? Seems like not a lot.

Is it like been here done that...whens do the playoffs start?

Yeah, I think the blog or whatever has cut into the forum traffic.  Oh well, I don't do that newfangled BS.  (get off my lawn).

• Upvote 1

I actually think that CC showed some signs of a rebuilding team.  We are so privileged to simply re-load every year.  I have always respected the program in colorado springs.

Anybody else think that there is something just not right about LJ...not to be a jerk, but "unhook the plow Alice" did the kid peak in high school or what? 

Tomorrow I run cat 6 cable to my HTPC.  Then there will be no "It's your end" excuses from Nulion.

There's a lot of network between Neulion and you.  Just because you're hard-wired doesn't mean it's automatically them, especially when other people are getting perfect signals all night.  It could just as well be your ISP.  Try running a speed test (speedtest.net) and see what that tells you for your bandwidth.

Tomorrow I run cat 6 cable to my HTPC.  Then there will be no "It's your end" excuses from Nulion.

I'd also try checking your browser settings. I was told, when I was having issues, to clear my browser history, cookies, and images cache; then restart my computes. I have no idea if this actually does anything, but  I usually do it before every game. I also hard wire my computer into my modem, as I don't think my computer handles live feed the best over wireless. 

Yeah ours didn't buffer at all but did go non HD quite a bit.  I did not hardwire, just used wifi. We live in Bismarck.  

The announcer was a whiny b-tch but I did agree with him about the linesmen and face offs.  Judas.  The last few years have been ridiculous.  They just refuse to drop the freakin puck.  Like I told my wife, you hardly ever see that BS in the NHL.  Just drop the flippin puck!!!!

Edited by BeazSioux