SiouxSports.com Forum

Tigers at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Stafford with two great first assists on the first two goals. And how about Matt Jones?

Lets not forget about Andy Schnider he played like a man that was possessed tonight. I was really impressed with him and Jones. They are both tough as nails.

Where was the "Who's he...Who cares?" chant that was so carefully planned this week?

It wasn't really planned, especially with only 20 people on here knowing about it. They could have put it on the students' seats rather than the stupid copy of the letter that we already received. :D

It wasn't really planned, especially with only 20 people on here knowing about it. They could have put it on the students' seats rather than the stupid copy of the letter that we already received. :D

It sounded like you were more organized than that. Oh well. I'm sure you'll get it going for your Nat'l TV appearance. :p

Agree (with your disagreement) about JPar. Also, did anyone notice the back of his mask (the part that's on the back of his head) said either 'Parise' or 'Parises' with '11' and '1' above and below (not necessarily in that order)?

CSTV said it had his number and Zach's on it. I guess TH thought Brandt was in net for a while, because of the new helmet.

Best player of the game...Matt Jones. Great defensive plays and a goal!!!! ZPar actually had a great game, just didn't put any points up.

JPar had a good game too. He was left out to dry for the first goal. On the second...I had a perfect line of sight from the puck to the net. Barely saw his glove. Good job by CC using a screen. He also came up with some pretty good saves throughout the game.

Can anyone expand on what all was going on there?

The timeout was called a minute and a half into the third period, less than 20 seconds after the Sioux went up 5-2. As I recall, the Tigers came right down the ice after the faceoff and nearly scored. I'm sure Blais was concerned about the team letting up after going ahead by 3 goals. There was plenty of time left for CC to make a comeback. I assume that he wanted to remind everyone that the game wasn't over and the players needed to keep their heads in it.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but one student had a sign that said "We swear because we care," with a bunch of hearts on it. Not surprisingly he didn't get on the big screen, but I laughed.

I saw it on dataflix, and I think the stuff they show is from the big screen.

Rushing the net? Were you at Wimbeldon? :D:p

LOL, thats funny. Actually UND crashed the net with some purpose last night and I want to see it again tonight. Quinn's goal to start the second period is a perfect example of why you keep playing the puck until the whistle blows.