SiouxSports.com Forum

Conference Tournament Weekend 2015

The Sicatoka

Just got home and turned on the game. Obviously the crowd or lack there of is embarrassing. But don't Michigan and Michigan State typically draw good crowds for the GLI every year? Not sure why this would be so different. Maybe because its still just so new to people but still. Pathetic.

Just got home and turned on the game. Obviously the crowd or lack there of is embarrassing. But don't Michigan and Michigan State typically draw good crowds for the GLI every year? Not sure why this would be so different. Maybe because its still just so new to people but still. Pathetic.

The GLI didn't look all that great this year.

And it is easy to see there are more at this night game than were at the afternoon game.

Girlfriend wearing her CC Tigers hoodie, I'm wearing my Sioux hoodie, we're in the elevator at the Westin and right before the elevator makes a stop on the way down she says, "I just hope DU doesn't win this weekend" and in walk three Pioneers players. :)

They actually commented to us about our hoodies and were really cool to us. I was quite impressed at how personable they were.

Funny how we can say we "hate"

this school or that but, at the end of the day, they're just a bunch of young college kids doing

their thing-going to class, trying to win for their team and fan bases just like UND players. Gotta respect that.

Girlfriend wearing her CC Tigers hoodie, I'm wearing my Sioux hoodie, we're in the elevator at the Westin and right before the elevator makes a stop on the way down she says, "I just hope DU doesn't win this weekend" and in walk three Pioneers players. :)

They actually commented to us about our hoodies and were really cool to us. I was quite impressed at how personable they were.

Funny how we can say we "hate"

this school or that but, at the end of the day, they're just a bunch of young college kids doing

their thing-going to class, trying to win for their team and fan bases just like UND players. Gotta respect that.

. Glad you understand that. I keep my taunts for the fans and trolls and refs. That these kids made bad choices when they were 17 or 18 should not be held against them. Much.