SiouxSports.com Forum

Conference Tournament Weekend 2015

The Sicatoka

I think the Committee will find a way to put BC and BU in different regionals. What with the frozen four in Boston ....

I could easily see this happening but to play devils advocate by placing both in the same region it is highly likely that one of the Boston schools makes it out of that region. If you split them up you could get both there but you also increase the risk that both miss out.

Really? I don't see it. They are still not very good defensively. Stay out of the box and they are very, very beatable.

Just held the top scoring team in the nation to 2 goals and have given up a total of 4 goals in the last 4 games. Wilcox has completely regained his form of last year as well.

Just heard on 105.3 in Minneapolis while driving that one guest/announcer is waiting to see if the Gophers will get a #1 seed. I wish I knew who it was because I would like to get hold of him to see if he sells what he was drinking.

this year is a reversal of years past.  minny is poised to go on a run to the frozen four and und is prime for a first round exit.  after the way und performed this weekend I hope their region gets stacked.  maybe the committee can find a way to get the kings, wild and blackhawks in there.