SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Big Sky Tourney

bincitysioux

Don't blame him one bit for his actions.

I remember when we played NAU the first time at the Betty he got after us in the student section for some of his actions (I think he kicked an extension cord). He isn't a bad coach but can be a diva coach.  Unfortunately, it was overshadowed by them coming back and as Paul Harvey used to say... now you know the rest of the story.

I did think NAU had a beef. how that was missed by officials was beyond me.  Could have handled it a little bit better than to take it out on the Montana head coach.

I remember when we played NAU the first time at the Betty he got after us in the student section for some of his actions (I think he kicked an extension cord). He isn't a bad coach but can be a diva coach. Unfortunately, it was overshadowed by them coming back and as Paul Harvey used to say... now you know the rest of the story.

I did think NAU had a beef. how that was missed by officials was beyond me. Could have handled it a little bit better than to take it out on the Montana head coach.

I don't know if it's up to the school, conference, or NCAA, but if you're suspended or academically ineligible, what the hell are you doing on the bench anyways? He should have been back home at the UM library!

The explanation I saw on ESPN was that time-out had been called so no technical was given. I think that's BS.