SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO

AZSIOUX

A +90 is a good thing and I'm of the opinion that our shots are more quality than quantity. We've certainly had a couple games... NU and LSSU

come to mind... where we've had huge advantage so that doesn't tell the whole story, IMO. My point is that I don't think UNO wants to play a game with our D and goaltending where we put up 30 shots

Yup, quality of shots is a huge part of it and I believe we do a pretty good job of finding that extra pass for the goal, sometimes one too many passes but that will happen from time to time if you're looking for quality chances. I'm sure if you looked at the majority of PSU and RMU's shots they are from just inside the blue line when they enter the zone.

Good point Eric I forgot how chippy the series in GF got, if UNO gets box time our special teams could win us this series ….

There's one thing that caught my eye. Ryan Massa has played only one game in January. Thompson has played a majority of the games.  

Read that Deano said UND plays "chippy" if needed.   Cooper for UNO was easily the diriest/chippiest player to skate at the Ralph this season when UNO was in town.  Deano only needs to look in his own locker room for punks. 

Read that Deano said UND plays "chippy" if needed.   Cooper for UNO was easily the diriest/chippiest player to skate at the Ralph this season when UNO was in town.  Deano only needs to look in his own locker room for punks. 

I didn't take it as a knock on UND, actually as a compliment. I don't think he means dirty when he says chippy but that's just how I read it. I thought he was saying it in the context of we can beat a team in a variety of different methods.

I didn't take it as a knock on UND, actually as a compliment. I don't think he means dirty when he says chippy but that's just how I read it. I thought he was saying it in the context of we can beat a team in a variety of different methods.

Chippy:  Aggressively belligerent.

He didn't mean anything by it.  He was giving UND a complement.  He was basically saying UND can play any type of game.

My thoughts on the Omaha Mavericks "biggest home series ever":

This is UND's time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the UNO MAVERICKS have. Screw 'em.  Screw Dean Blais! This is Hak's time.

SIOUX SWEEP. 

• Upvote 1