SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Will be interesting to see if Chyzyk can play tonight.  If not, nobody else sits because Olson is the only other forward along on the trip.  If Chyzyk is good to go, I'd have to think Olson will be in.  Too many poor performances for him to not replace someone.

I thought OD's OT penalty against AFA was bad, but this was so so much worse.  It wasn't a big check that got called tight or a checking from behind in which the player turned at the last moment.  It was an act of frustration that had no other possible outcome than a penalty.  Props to Hak for benching him the rest of the game, even if it wasn't as much time as was deserved.

UND's top line is dominant, but I have to wonder if you split them up, at least temporarily.  Until Nick Schmaltz returns, we may not be able to afford having all of our best scorers on the same line.  Sure, it's only one loss against a decent SCSU team, and I expected a split anyway.  But I wouldn't be surprised to see a dramatic shuffle in the line up tonight.

Is AZSIOUX napping?  Where's our Saturday game thread?  It's just not the same when someone else starts it.

HEY AZSIOUX, GET ON THAT SATURDAY GAME THREAD!!!!!!! :)

Looks like gfhockey was too tired of waiting as well. :ohmy:  Maybe the GOBC starting the thread will give the boys some luck tonight. :D