SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Pull the goalie?  How about pull the video crew?  Lots of issues with feeds so far.  It's not like they didn't have an idea of the bandwidth demand.

Yeesh.  They have a long way to go at NCHC.tv

Except for some issues during the exhibition game, I haven't had any issues, until now, with any of the UND broadcasts.

Can't believe how bad they are. I didn't see the cfb on Gaarder, but they could have had another one called at the same time.

I seen it and it should have been two 5's. The second was worse then the one called!

I agree they should have called both, the first one happened right as the camera panned away.

I try to think that the NCHC feed is still a young and new service. It should get better with time. However, the announcer should have his mic pulled. He is pretty aweful.

Now, here is to hoping the feed comes back.

P.s. Wasn't the service also supposed to allow you to watch past full games and not just condensed games?

The only issue I had with the game last night was the brightness was a little greater on the mirroring of my IPad to AppleTV, but pretty good otherwise. I will try to work on that. I do feel for the NCHC in getting this going, promising a lot, and not making sure what capabilities the schools have. This is garbage though, and definitely not better than watching on FCS. I would take this for away games, with a few bugs.