SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Game Thread

FSSD

I think we have some talent that can play.  The exciting part is that the talent that we have looks to have a couple years left.  The issue is that the positions that we lack talent we REALLY lack talent. We might have 1 defensive lineman that can play and he's a freshman.  Our offensive line doesn't appear to have an identity.  Decent size but not very physical and not very athletic.  Losing Galloday is a killer for our skill positions.  Secondary needs some serious work.  Hopefully Carr ends up being a contributor.  I think Mollberg is going to be a player once we get our protections figured out.

Overall, we have some talent to compete but we need to do some serious developing and recruiting of certain positions of weakness because some of these guys starting would struggle to start on some DII teams that I've seen.

Carr isn't on the team anymore

Best check the stats since we have over one trillion times the production by our TEs in one game as all of last year.

im a game like this you would think that little dumps to your te or bootlegs to the te blocking then releasing would help joe a little...but yes that 50 yards was more than the last two years combined probablyl...