SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL 2014 Season

MafiaMan

There is no way Rodgers got in on that play either but somehow it is ruled a TD he goes down and is touched right away. I would think quite a few Detroit fans might have issues with the officiating in this game.

Absolutely terrible call on that play...the false start is the one that really gets me though.

I also wondered how long it would take for the Aaron Rodgers-to-Willis Reed comparison...sure enough, it happened.

Absolutely terrible call on that play...the false start is the one that really gets me though.

I also wondered how long it would take for the Aaron Rodgers-to-Willis Reed comparison...sure enough, it happened.

Agreed the OL definitely reacted to the Packer's DL jumping offside before the RB moved which should have made it offsides. Green Bay has definitely had the benefit of some questionable calls today.

Agreed the OL definitely reacted to the Packer's DL jumping offside before the RB moved which should have made it offsides. Green Bay has definitely had the benefit of some questionable calls today.

The NFL will do just about anything to get the (Fudge) Packers into the Super Bowl.  The problem is, the Seahawks have home field throughout the NFC playoffs and they will be tough to beat there.