SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Nobody posted this game MM...America's Team beat Watching Paint Dry 5-3...Brad Marchand had a beautiful breakaway goal to start things off for the Bruins...not sure why Jimmy Howard was hiding on the bench but he had to come in for mop-up duty for Detroits other goalie who was suffering from an extreme case of windburn from all the pucks whizzing by his head.:)

Stewart/McLeod 43 seconds in. Stewart w a couple left bombs!

GO WILD!

Well I called that game before it happened. Told my buddy when we got in our seats that Stewart and McKleod would get in a fight in the first minute then the game would settle down and be fairly mellow. First time the Wild have lost when I'm at the X. Damnit.

Don't the Panthers still have three head-to-head matchups with the cheap-shot artists from Boston? If so, I think Florida controls their own destiny (which should make Boston fans extremely nervous). Funny how their fanbase can still run their mouths as much as they do when their team is clinging for dear life to the 8th and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Outside of NDSU football and the New York Yankees, is there a fanbase more obnoxious than the Bruins? I don't think there is.

Gopher hockey fans come to mind.

Don't the Panthers still have three head-to-head matchups with the cheap-shot artists from Boston? If so, I think Florida controls their own destiny (which should make Boston fans extremely nervous). Funny how their fanbase can still run their mouths as much as they do when their team is clinging for dear life to the 8th and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Outside of NDSU football and the New York Yankees, is there a fanbase more obnoxious than the Bruins? I don't think there is.

You seem nervous DaveK...then again you always seem on edge, or just a bit unstable.  BTW, that message was a jab at MafiaMan's team because I know he can take it. :)

Wait...wait...wait...let me get this straight...

In the three upcoming head-to-head match-ups between the Bruins and the Panthers, is it only Florida who "controls their own destiny?" 

Please explain. 

So many things wrong with that. I don't know where to start? 

Ulf Samuelsson and Matt Cooke were/are not the kind of players who tend to instigate fights, therefore they were/are not dirty players.

Matt Cooke made a career going after guys heads/knees and then running like a chickensh*t when they came looking for him. But that's not dirty? Try again.

Funny you should mention that. Did you know that the ever so clean Penguins have been in 30 fights this year and are ranked 6th in the NHL The dirty Bruins, your words from past discussions have been in only 24 fights this year and are ranked 13th. Hum, interesting. 

Here's even a better one. Milan Lucic is so dirty he has only been in three fights this season. Wow, what a goon. 

Uh Oh!  How's Davey-boy going to respond to this?!?!

No need to try again because I am right. That isn't dirty, dirty is going around instigating fights. What you call running like a chickensh*t I call taking the high road and being above such dirty tactics. Anybody who cries about the way Matt Cooke plays hockey should take up a non-contact sport like badminton. Trying to instigate a fight over it shows poor sportsmanship and a lack of composure.

Get a clue. The loser is one dirty hit from being banned from the NHL. Matt Cooke is not a hockey player, he is a classless punk plain and simple. 

Go follow a non-contact sport and stop crying about a hockey player doing the job that he is paid to do. People who badmouth him are classless punks, plain and simple.

Paid to maim and injure. I have no problem with fighting in hockey. Do have a problem with no talent goons He's not an enforcer...he's a gutless coward.