SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when at UND. Just a fact.

Rodeo's and cow shows don't count. When you come to UND, you need to have showered or bathed in the last week. It's a different standard here: B.O. isn't a badge of honor like at FU.

Its not even close - Bison trolls are over the top... any Bison fan please let me know when a UND fan hacks your account. I have had my account hi-jacked by a Bison troll... its not much fun. It took me a couple of days to get everything cleaned up.

That was darell! Rumor has it that he is a double agent! He has altered several of my posts so he can take things out of context and perform his usual distortion of the truth. I realize if your computer was hacked that is serious business, but it is one thing to state differing opinions and it is quite another to add/delete to further your personal agendas. I may not always agree with you, but darell can't be trusted!

That was darell! Rumor has it that he is a double agent! He has altered several of my posts so he can take things out of context and perform his usual distortion of the truth. I realize if your computer was hacked that is serious business, but it is one thing to state differing opinions and it is quite another to add/delete to further your personal agendas. I may not always agree with you, but darell can't be trusted!

You have a serious infatuation with Darell.... just saying

UND shouldn't get any credit for beating NDSU... they are both terrible baseball teams. And no, nearly everyone on Bisonville lies and stretches the truth - most could be classified as lunatics.

EDIT: and immediately after I post.....

LOL

NDSU had a fairly decent baseball team late in the season. Any reasonable person would agree with that premise. UND beat them both times they played. Seems like enough for both teams to avoid the label of being terrible.

Having food throw on you and pointed snide remarks on a continual basis just might make you biased as well.

Fans from the University of Agriculture and Applied Science are usually so obese that we proactively throw food at you in an attempt to calm you down.

It never seems to work though...

Fans from the University of Agriculture and Applied Science are usually so obese that we proactively throw food at you in an attempt to calm you down.

It never seems to work though...

Strange that many here relish in poor behavior. May be its not strange is as much as its a cultural thing up there?

Strange that many here relish in poor behavior. May be its not strange is as much as its a cultural thing up there?

We just have extra and are trying share with the lard asses from down south.

(C'mon, lighten up!)

We just have extra and are trying share with the lard asses from down south.

(C'mon, lighten up!)

As stated before I have been to numerous sporting events in GF so I do find it amusing when the word obese and lard ass is used in regards to NDSU. :lol:

My observation tells me that both cities have their fair share of Jenny Craig candidates.

A bison game from the dome will be on espn in August? Or espn wanted the game and Taylor said no? Haha

It will be on KVLY and the only people that will see it will be Western Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. I am pretty sure we could film the game from the Alerus as well and broadcast it on TV.

No, it wasn't and they did not jack my computer just an account. if you don't think it is real. I assure you it is very real and as you can tell by my tone I get a little testy about the subject. I only mention it on public forums for other Sioux fans to be very careful - kind of a public service message because at one time I never thought that anyone would do something like that... Now I know better.

You have appeared to be a reasonable person, but your last post is taking you perilously close to the NDSU Lunatic Fringe. Don't let the UND Lunatic Fringe suck you in. It becomes a slippery slope.

It will be on KVLY and the only people that will see it will be Western Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. I am pretty sure we could film the game from the Alerus as well and broadcast it on TV.

I believe all NDSU football games are televised on a statewide basis and that coverage extends into parts of Montana, South Dakota, and Minnesota. I have a relative that sells advertising and she has confirmed that to me several times. Their opener at Iowa State will be televised nationally on Fox Sports 1. UND has a package of sorts with Midco and regional Fox affiliates. Sold out games sell the advertising to televise athletic contests. That is reality. UND has some work to do period.

• Upvote 1

You have appeared to be a reasonable person, but your last post is taking you perilously close to the NDSU Lunatic Fringe. Don't let the UND Lunatic Fringe suck you in. It becomes a slippery slope.

Oh no---you wont find me there, as its a constant battle to remind people that a very small minority of whack jobs dont define a fan base as a whole when it comes to NDSU. Many many times I have just shaken my head when I have read some of the things posted here and at BV.

Oh no---you wont find me there, as its a constant battle to remind people that a very small minority of whack jobs dont define a fan base as a whole when it comes to NDSU. Many many times I have just shaken my head when I have read some of the things posted here and at BV.

Fair enough, you are back from the edge! For now! :hypocrite:

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when at UND. Just a fact.

I can say the say thing from my perspective so what's the point - rivals treat each other badly - ever read about the Auburn/Alabama fans or the Oklahoma/Texas fans - there are bad seeds everywhere and many of them troll other teams fan sites trying to stir up trouble.

Losing is never fun.

No it isnt. Either is being treated poorly. Its a shame you make light of that.

Sorry but you seem a little two-faced - you come to a UND fan site to troll but then claim to be the victim. I have a hard time seeing that you wouldn't be the type of FU fan that isn't an instigator or might say something a little controversial when you were attending a UND/FU game. You are probably the type of FU fan that I have had to sit behind - I don't throw food I let the play on the field speak for me, The last 10 times UND and FU played in football I heard a lot of BS from FU fans - some of it insulting and arrogant. I left a majority of those games happy with the end result.

Several times over the years I have been introduced to someone in a social setting and when alma maters came up and mine was UND and their's was FU without missing a beat they said "Sioux Suck". Now no matter what my feelings are about FU (shown by my use of FU) I would never feel it was appropriate to immediately say something derogatory about the school five seconds after meeting an alum of the school. Can't remember the last time I heard UND fans cheer abot FU unless they were playing them - seems to be reported that it happens quite reguarly from FU fans. I have attended numerous UND events and always see the guy that felt the need to wear an NDSU shirt - looking for trouble? Hoping someone says something so they can run to bison-swille? Based on my experence UND envy permeates FU fans and thus the need to always put UND down.

Sorry but you seem a little two-faced - you come to a UND fan site to troll but then claim to be the victim. I have a hard time seeing that you wouldn't be the type of FU fan that isn't an instigator or might say something a little controversial when you were attending a UND/FU game. You are probably the type of FU fan that I have had to sit behind - I don't throw food I let the play on the field speak for me, The last 10 times UND and FU played in football I heard a lot of BS from FU fans - some of it insulting and arrogant. I left a majority of those games happy with the end result.

Several times over the years I have been introduced to someone in a social setting and when alma maters came up and mine was UND and their's was FU without missing a beat they said "Sioux Suck". Now no matter what my feelings are about FU (shown by my use of FU) I would never feel it was appropriate to immediately say something derogatory about the school five seconds after meeting an alum of the school. Can't remember the last time I heard UND fans cheer abot FU unless they were playing them - seems to be reported that it happens quite reguarly from FU fans. I have attended numerous UND events and always see the guy that felt the need to wear an NDSU shirt - looking for trouble? Hoping someone says something so they can run to bison-swille? Based on my experence UND envy permeates FU fans and thus the need to always put UND down.

Anecdotal comments like yours define the behavior of the Lunatic Fringe of both UND and NDSU. Sadly and unfortunately it happens. The vast majority of people that I deal with throughout the State and within the respective alumni bases have affinities towards both UND and NDSU. If all you do is associate or become surrounded by one or both of those two Lunatic Fringe groups, I can totally understand why you feel the way you do. You may have experienced boorish behavior on the part of Lunatic Fringe fans of NDSU, but your reference to NDSU as FU brings you pretty close or actually includes you in the Lunatic Fringe group at UND,

As stated before I have been to numerous sporting events in GF so I do find it amusing when the word obese and lard ass is used in regards to NDSU. :lol:

My observation tells me that both cities have their fair share of Jenny Craig candidates.

My trips to North Dakota included way too much Knoephla soup, Kuchen, etc... LOL (excuse the spelling..)

No it isnt. Either is being treated poorly. Its a shame you make light of that.

Not making light of it and if it really did happen, its unfortunate. I've personally never witnessed people throwing food at others and have attended many of the UND/NDSU games with fans from both teams. I'd have no problem telling a UND fan they were way out of line if I witnessed it. As for the verbal comments, that isn't limited to a single fan base, I've heard stuff like that from many different ones, NDSU and UND both included.

For the record, I believe the only fan removed from the UND/NDSU basketball game this year was a "gentleman" who was "screaming yellow".