SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FACEOFF - Sioux vs Miami Friday

AZSIOUX

He was tossed for refusing to put a man in the penalty box when they got called for too many men.

Was actually a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Deano for trying to cheat his line changes. He had been warned earlier, but kept doing it. When told he got a penalty for that he told the reff he wasn't sending a player over to the box, which got him tossed.

Penn State did us a HUGE favor. Now let's win out- only risk is a #3 seed and a date with Bucky for a snore fest

Yep, I just did a simulation (quick I admit) and couldn't find a scenario where we don't make it if we win at least one game this weekend, no matter the opponent.

Yep, I just did a simulation (quick I admit) and couldn't find a scenario where we don't make it if we win at least one game this weekend, no matter the opponent.

based on todays game looks like if UND is in with following-win one game, cornell or colgate lose tomorrow and no more lower seeds other than what would be out of NCHC if UND doesn't win of course.

I love your avatar...that takes a guy back...

Thanks...I was lucky enough to stop by in the late eighties as they were closing and someone was able to find my old mug. I normally keep it in the freezer, but bring it out for an occasional game, frosted and ready for use. Frenchy was a true fan of the Green and White...fond memories of huddling in his place with a hundred others in a room big enough for sixty, watching the "big screen" with Prairie Public broadcasting the games. That old projection tv was probably 320p, about as grainy as they come, but nobody cared...they could watch the Sioux take down another opponent. Fun times, for sure.

Thanks...I was lucky enough to stop by in the late eighties as they were closing and someone was able to find my old mug. I normally keep it in the freezer, but bring it out for an occasional game, frosted and ready for use. Frenchy was a true fan of the Green and White...fond memories of huddling in his place with a hundred others in a room big enough for sixty, watching the "big screen" with Prairie Public broadcasting the games. That old projection tv was probably 320p, about as grainy as they come, but nobody cared...they could watch the Sioux take down another opponent. Fun times, for sure.

It was a great place--true Sioux experience. Frenchy's, the Peanut Bar at the Ho . . . good times.

I wish I could've gotten my dad's for him...