SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins Baseball 2014

MafiaMan

2 vs.DET, 3 vs.CLE, 3 vs.ARI, and 4 @.DET how many more do they win 3?

1 W against Detroit

1 W against Cleveland

3 games into the final 12 and they're already at 2 W's.

Detroit absolutely pounded KC tonight. Verlander pitched like Kate Upton was gonna dump him if the Tigers don't make the post-season.

1 W against Detroit

1 W against Cleveland

3 games into the final 12 and they're already at 2 W's.

Detroit absolutely pounded KC tonight. Verlander pitched like Kate Upton was gonna dump him if the Tigers don't make the post-season.

I am absolutely stunned to see the turnaround the offense has had this year.....Between Arcia, Santana, and Vargas it sure has been fun to watch most nights.

Milwaukee's epic tumble is near complete.

Pittsburgh's magic number for the last NL wild card spot is down to 5 (over Milwaukee).

If it wasn't for Oakland's AL West train wreck everyone would be talking about Milwaukee's NL Central collapse.

You aren't kidding about that!

Detroit loses to the White Sox tonight...now 1-3 in their last 4 games against the two worst teams in the division. They just can't put the Royals away.

What about Atlanta's collapse?  They were pushing the Nationals most of the season and definitely were in the Wild Card race, but just went off a cliff the last month.  Milwaukee seemed like smoke and mirrors and it only seemed a matter of time before they would be reeled in.  They were just able to ride an unbelievably hot start for a long time.  St. Louis had at least tied them on multiple occasions. 

Playoffs should be wide open this year.

• Upvote 1

I guess I didn't realize how badly ATL had tipped over until last night. The Mets have caught them in the NL East!  :0

I don't think their "collapse" has been that bad - I remember earlier in the season folks on ESPN saying that they figured once Washington got healthy, they'd blow past the Braves - and they have.  How bad do the signings of Dan Uggla and B.J. Upton look now though?  I think Kate Upton might have a higher batting average.

So I'm defending my league championship in fantasy baseball. Need big week from Posey, Go-Go, Altuve. Justin Upton has disappeared.

If your boy Go-Go runs out of the box instead of doing a cocky bat toss and strutting his first five steps to 1B, he might have had a triple instead of a double for you. Still not quite the HR he obviously thought he had, LOL!