SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. MIAMI OH. - Friday

AZSIOUX

Might have been the worst crowd for a UND game ever. Other than when we scored goals, there wasn't hardly a noise in the building. The current student section is particularly lame. If it wasn't for the tubas sticking up out of the crowd, you wouldn't know there even was a student section.

Starman says Miami coach Enrico Palazzo not happy with his team tonight...

no...that's STAR-man! get the inflection right moron! He knows more about college hockey than wikepedia yet has never apparently seen the infomercial for the spray paint hair thingy that could hide that distracting "thinning" - ooofff! :glare:

McMillan line not only scored the goals, but was the only line that consistently pinned Miami in their own end. Rocco got loose for several great chances again but still can't bury the puck. Sioux need more from the lines not McMillan.

Yeah big deal. Starman knows his college hockey which is rare and they care about the sport and the NCHC so I don't have a problem with the overall broadcast

Dislike button x 10, sorry AZSIOUX. You're showcasing a brand-new league and its prize is being shown for the first time on the network...do you think it might be important to correctly explain how it is awarded? I'd say that's kinda big.

I fired off my disgust in an e-mail to CBSSN this morning. "The Circus Hrkac" comment by Shireen Saski was also hilarious.

Someone sneezed in our section and it blew Thompson down to the ice. Kid has really good skill and upside but don't recall a UND Dman that hits the ice more often with as little contact than him. He needs 20 lbs of muscle.

I fired off my disgust in an e-mail to CBSSN this morning. "The Circus Hrkac" comment by Shireen Saski was also hilarious.

I believe I heard the play by play guy scream "great save" when Miami scored their first goal and were celebrating. Couldn't figure out where the save was?