SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Denver - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Time to bring out the business suits tonight and get another big win. Lots of talk about the twelve game streak where the team could make their move. Tonights is game 12 of that streak and they are 9-1-1. 10-1-1 sounds better than 9-2-1.

Keep the streak alive. Refuse to lose.

Who thinks the General, if given the chance, is going to lay a big one on Loney tonight?

I'd say #12 for Denver will be a marked man tonight. Got to make sure they keep their emotions in check though, and not go out of their way to make sure #12 gets his due.

Funny he's #12....Denver has had a history with guys who wear that number.....

A sweep at Magness is a tall order, especially with the streak DU was on coming into this series. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't see UND pulling this one off.

If I recall correctly, there's only been one series at Magness in the past ten years when these teams did not split. In that one series, DU swept (with some serious assistance by the refs) despite being outplayed, and that Sunday was not kind to me.

Who thinks the General, if given the chance, is going to lay a big one on Loney tonight?

Yeah Patyn would do something dumb like that to put his team in a hole so he can act like he's a tough guy.

A sweep at Magness is a tall order, especially with the streak DU was on coming into this series. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't see UND pulling this one off.

If I recall correctly, there's only been one series at Magness in the past ten years when these teams did not split. In that one series, DU swept (with some serious assistance by the refs) despite being outplayed, and that Sunday was not kind to me.

Then I am the one that is always said to have a negative attitude? :lol:

Ref's are going to want to give DU a chance for a split tonight. Keep your hands on your sticks and your sticks on the ice. No stupid penalties, and bring the same sixty minute attitude we had last night. That ought to do it. GO SIOUX!!!!

I would have to say tonight is as good as any to change this stat. GO SIOUX!!!