SiouxSports.com Forum

Gothberg out

remington_270

While Saunders may not be as good as Goth, he is a seasoned veteran so it is a no brainer that he plays. Also this isn't new territory for him as he played a helluva game in Denver last year.

If Saunders has a bad game and then gets pulled, then who comes in? Just saying... Never once did I say to sit Saunders and start the rookie.

If Saunders has a bad game and then gets pulled, then who comes in? Just saying... Never once did I say to sit Saunders and start the rookie.

really? you jump my case because I say und will go 2-2 over the next 4 games or if I say anything remotely unsupportive about und yet you are hoping that we see the rookie, which would be a result of saunders getting shelled from what you said here. so which way is it? all support und or hope saunders gets shelled so we can see the third goalie?

really? you jump my case because I say und will go 2-2 over the next 4 games or if I say anything remotely unsupportive about und yet you are hoping that we see the rookie, which would be a result of saunders getting shelled from what you said here. so which way is it? all support und or hope saunders gets shelled so we can see the third goalie?

Listen Nostradamus, I just commented about you thinking you know Saunders is going 2-2 just like Gothberg would have! (Crystal ball?)If Saunders is having a bad game and the rookie comes in and stops everything and the boys score enough to win, how is that saying they will lose? Jackwagon!

All I was saying is I (that's me) would like to see the rookie play! When Gothberg was in there I was saying I would like to see the rookie play! I guess I would like to see the rookie play, not wishing anything bad for my favorite team!

It looks like the guy that ran the blog has shut it down. No help on USCHO as far as injuries either.

Thanks! Yah, as I was reading through the DU rants about Chyzyk and the typical "UND bad boys" stuff that DU fans there love to chat about, I saw Doggard's announcement that he's shutting the blog down (again). It got shut down last summer but came back up shortly thereafter.

He shut it down because of the school getting rid of Boone as a mascot.

You know, I'm no fan of Pio hockey but I empathize with DU fans on this issue...Very heavy handed on how the Chancellor handled their mascot issue. But this is a thread about Gothberg so I'll just leave it at that.