SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley vs. Wheeler

smokey the cat

If you don't think recent CC teams have had talented players as good as any in the country, I can't help you.

Because you're clearly not paying attention.

Thank You!

TC Transplant, I think you missed my point. My point was that the feedback I got didn't simply come from inferior players who were bitter about not playing for the Gophers.

Furthermore, yes-CC has had some top notch talent, even in recent years and despite their average record...have you heard of the Schwartz brothers? But I digress. My point wasn't to argue whether or not CC has had talent, it was simply to give the readers some first hand insight as to what some college hockey players thought of the other programs in the conference. It's not scientific, it's merely some of the CC guys' opinions,who I would think lend some credibility to the topic.

No kidding. Sticks and stones come to mind.

Prpich was the worst (although he occasionally backed up his talk) and we were all fans of his for it. Had he played for anybody else we would've despised him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate Rau, but he'd be my favorite current player if he was wearing the Kelley green.

Prpich was the worst (although he occasionally backed up his talk) and we were all fans of his for it. Had he played for anybody else we would've despised him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate Rau, but he'd be my favorite current player if he was wearing the Kelley green.

occasionally backed up his talk? he always backed up his constant chirping, that is why we cheered for him. the reason most people get upset with the gophers is, they chirp a lot and then stand behind the ref or coach and yell "no F&*(ing class"!

• Upvote 3