SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU @ UND (1/2)

SWSiouxMN

I just can't pick this team to win this game right now.

If they cannot beat SUU, who's closest lost to a D-1 team this year is 12 and is ranked nearly dead last in every offensive statistical category , then there is some very serious issues with the team and Jones should be fired on the spot.

SUU is not that good this year, UND by 15.

Hopefully the boys can get some kinks straightened out tonight and get something rolling now that the calendar has flipped. Looking at SUU's schedule, they are 0-8 against D-1 teams with their closest game being 15 points. Though at this point, they could look at our schedule and it doesn't look that much better.

I have such mixed feelings on starting Hooker over Webb. On one hand I want to see the "biggest" recruit UND basketball has had in a while but on the other Webb has proven himself for 3+ years and to be honest Hooker has not impressed me at all this far like I have previously said.

I have such mixed feelings on starting Hooker over Webb. On one hand I want to see the "biggest" recruit UND basketball has had in a while but on the other Webb has proven himself for 3+ years and to be honest Hooker has not impressed me at all this far like I have previously said.

I think that Hooker can bring a little bit more than what Webb can bring ie (a more reliable jump shot and a much much better free throw shooter). Webb does have the experience yes

Other thing it does it gives us another experience hand in our 2nd unit alongside Schuler

I think that Hooker can bring a little bit more than what Webb can bring ie (a more reliable jump shot and a much much better free throw shooter). Webb does have the experience yes

I agree that he has the potential to bring more of that but he just doesn't. He rarely shoots it seems and I don't know if I have seen him make a three yet this year. Has had some nice drives but just doesn't try to score very much.

I wish he was more of a true point guard that can get 7 dimes a game.