SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU @ UND (1/2)

SWSiouxMN

I have such mixed feelings on starting Hooker over Webb. On one hand I want to see the "biggest" recruit UND basketball has had in a while but on the other Webb has proven himself for 3+ years and to be honest Hooker has not impressed me at all this far like I have previously said.

I'm also confused about this. Hooker has not proven himself at all so far.

Poor shots without a single pass is troubling for this team. Jones should bench the player everytime this happens and then I would hope they would learn.

At this point I'm not sure Jones cares about ball movement. His philosophy seems to be to get the best athletes possible and hope for the best. Going on 4 years of this........

At this point I'm not sure Jones cares about ball movement. His philosophy seems to be to get the best athletes possible and hope for the best. Going on 4 years of this........

That doesn't work when the opposition plays together and has good chemistry. I would rather have less athletic players with higher basketball IQ's that have good chemistry and play together. Then you would have a very good team. Look what all these athletic players have gotten us this year.

That doesn't work when the opposition plays together and has good chemistry. I would rather have less athletic players with higher basketball IQ's that have good chemistry and play together. Then you would have a very good team. Look what all these athletic players have gotten us this year.

I agree completely!