SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northern Michigan - Saturday

AZSIOUX

The goalie is the best player on their team. I just don't see UND putting up 4 or 5 goals. :whistling:

Yeah the odds say probably not but who the hell knows :) 2-1 wasn't as fun to type..ha hopefully they can go out on the break with a nice W!

@UNDMHockey: UND forward lines: Caggiula-Grimaldi-Johnson || Pattyn-Gaarder-Rodwell || O'Donnell-Ma. MacMillan-Parks || Murphy-Tambellini-Panzarella

@UNDMHockey: Defense pairings: Simpson-Schmaltz || Mattson-Stecher || Ausmus-LaDue || Goalies: Gothberg-Saunders-Hrynkiw

@UNDMHockey: Out: Thompson, St. Clair, Mi. MacMillan, Sanderson, Chyzyk || Referees: Brian Aaron, Todd Anderson || Linesmen: Mike Eslinger, Justin Hills

@UNDMHockey: UND forward lines: Caggiula-Grimaldi-Johnson || Pattyn-Gaarder-Rodwell || O'Donnell-Ma. MacMillan-Parks || Murphy-Tambellini-Panzarella

@UNDMHockey: Defense pairings: Simpson-Schmaltz || Mattson-Stecher || Ausmus-LaDue || Goalies: Gothberg-Saunders-Hrynkiw

@UNDMHockey: Out: Thompson, St. Clair, Mi. MacMillan, Sanderson, Chyzyk || Referees: Brian Aaron, Todd Anderson || Linesmen: Mike Eslinger, Justin Hills

How can they keep Thompson out of the line up/best +/- of all defensemen/looked great last night/what am I missing>

They're just rotating Ausmus and Thompson is all. Want to develop both, so giving them both a game.

They did the same thing with Marto and LaPoint years ago when they were freshmen.

Yeah makes sense….why not rotate Stetcher then? I know Stetcher is solid but I thought Keaton looked just as good last night.

Glut of defensemen this year. We knew that going in, and they're all healthy. Thompson's +/- is only the best of the group over the last four games. But he has looked quite good.

Curious that OD is back in and St Clair is back out. I bet neither are fully healthy.

Take the sweep with the same energy as last night. Leave no doubt.

• Upvote 1