SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Lawrence

AZSIOUX

They are 7-5-2 overall, 2-2-2 in the ECAC

swept Maine, split with ferris, northeastern. Tied Yale and Brown. This last weekend split at RIT

UND is 4-6-2 overall and 3-5 in NCHC play

A sweep would get UND back to .500 overall

Will UND get some injured bodies back?

This really is a must sweep type of series, although UND needs to show us that they can play consistently well for 120 min in a weekend.

The Sat BU game should hopefully serve as a wake-up call and show that they can play that well.

SLU's offense is primarily centered around the Carey brothers. Slow those two down and our chances of winning a game or two go way up.

This really is a must sweep type of series, although UND needs to show us that they can play consistently well for 120 min in a weekend.

The Sat BU game should hopefully serve as a wake-up call and show that they can play that well.

SLU's offense is primarily centered around the Carey brothers. Slow those two down and our chances of winning a game or two go way up.

That Saturday game should give some of the bridge jumpers hope. I'll admit I've been a bit on the edge, but even though they didn't win the way they played and some of the chemistry of the different units they put together makes me a bit optimistic.

Maybe not winning the game leaves them hungry to get back out there and get a result? I'm anxious to see what team shows up Friday night.

And of course....Fire Hak.

If this team cannot develop some sort of consistency from one game to the next, this will end in another home split. We are running out of time to build a resume for the national tournament in March.

Sioux Sweep. Book it.

Also, Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champions.

Brad says to expect similar line ups this weekend, per his blog

UND coach Dave Hakstol said that defenseman Andrew Panzarella will remain at winger this week for UND. The coaching staff is still trying to decide whether to play Gage Ausmus at wing or defense.

If Ausmus is at wing, presumably Keaton Thompson will be in at D and Mitch MacMillan will be out. If Ausmus is moved back to defense, then Thompson will be out and MacMillan in.

Brad says to expect similar line ups this weekend, per his blog

UND coach Dave Hakstol said that defenseman Andrew Panzarella will remain at winger this week for UND. The coaching staff is still trying to decide whether to play Gage Ausmus at wing or defense.

If Ausmus is at wing, presumably Keaton Thompson will be in at D and Mitch MacMillan will be out. If Ausmus is moved back to defense, then Thompson will be out and MacMillan in.

I think this means you will be see Dillon and Schmaltz a lot on "D" and lots of Rocco and CO. this weekend.

St Lawrence forward Greg Carey leads the nation in points with 25 (10g,15a) He's tied with JohnnyBC

Slu is 4th in the nation in scoring 3.82 gpg

4th in pp% at 27.94

Half Canadian roster with heavy recruiting in the Ontario area.

St Lawrence forward Greg Carey leads the nation in points with 25 (10g,15a) He's tied with JohnnyBC

Slu is 4th in the nation in scoring 3.82 gpg

4th in pp% at 27.94

Half Canadian roster with heavy recruiting in he Ontario area.

Bunch of cheaters using 27 year old Canadians! Ohh wait this isn't POI.....my bad.....