SiouxSports.com Forum

He's been AWOL for a while now...

He sits in my section at the Ralph. Have not seen him since he smuggled the fleece lids across state lines and into the Ralph to give to me so that I could distribute them to the F-M peeps.

Have not seen him since. :(

FBI...CIA...unmanned drone?

Just saying................

This thread had better be jumping soon...

MM asked me, even though I won't be there, to head the committee (of one) on door prizes. I was able to round up a few priceless...no, solid...ummmm decent....I mean junk I found in my garage...gifts! Plus CMSioux will might even throw in one of his shirts as well??!!

If the prospect of getting an amazing door prize or just something free that you'll later regift or throw away doesn't get this thread buzzing...and ultimately the Saturday brunch/party jumping...I don't know what will??!! Well maybe bottomless Cristal and Hermosa's...........

BTW MM the package will arrive next week...COD. Sorry bout that.........

Is someone available to give YaneA a ride from the hotel in Bloomington to Little Canada? Al's bus folks can never be convinced to make the brunch. ???

We will be traveling from the Mpls. Hilton to Hoggsbreath, picking up southpaw at his hotel by the Target Center. If she would take the light rail to up by the Target Center we could certainly bring her along. We don't know southpaw's full schedule yet, but it may even be possible for us to pick her up if we take the scenic route through Bloomington.

We will be traveling from the Mpls. Hilton to Hoggsbreath, picking up southpaw at his hotel by the Target Center. If she would take the light rail to up by the Target Center we could certainly bring her along. We don't know southpaw's full schedule yet, but it may even be possible for us to pick her up if we take the scenic route through Bloomington.

I'll follow-up with her and see if it'll work out.

The Hogg brunch without YaneA in attendance would be like KISS without the make-up...