SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs USA U18- NORTH DAKOTA STRONG Exhibition Game

AZSIOUX

Bye week in a way but USA u18 does feature Shane Gersich coming in Saturday who is a top recruit for UND this next fall. Brotens nephew seems to be having a solid first year away from MNHS.

Per brads blog team USA will be playing the fargo force Friday night before they head to the Ralph. That's a hell of a schedule competition wise that USA plays going from ushl games to top tier college programs!

This game features the Pink outlined NORTH DAKOTA STRONG hockey jerseys that are being auctioned off.

Stay healthy and I wonder if all three goalies get some ice time?? Hope to see Rodwell and Thompson.

Any uncommitted kids on us u18 to keep an eye on?? Looks like there are just a couple listed that aren't commited.

You were late getting this up again, tisk tisk

Late night and a early morning :)

4-2 UND

sounds like a few guys may take the night off per brads blog. Doesn't sound like anything major though. Hope we see the third goalie! Hell if he shows anything he could sneak up for a start

Bye week in a way but USA u18 does feature Shane Gersich coming in Saturday who is a top recruit for UND this next fall. Brotens nephew seems to be having a solid first year away from MNHS.

Per brads blog team USA will be playing the fargo force Friday night before they head to the Ralph. That's a hell of a schedule competition wise that USA plays going from ushl games to top tier college programs!

This game features the Pink outlined NORTH DAKOTA STRONG hockey jerseys that are being auctioned off.

Stay healthy and I wonder if all three goalies get some ice time?? Hope to see Rodwell and Thompson.

Any uncommitted kids on us u18 to keep an eye on?? Looks like there are just a couple listed that aren't commited.

Only three players are uncommitted. Goalie #1 Blake Weyrick, forward Nolan Stevens #18, and forward Tyler Sheehy #15 (Sheehy will play for Des Moines this year). Right now Jordan Greenway would be the guy to go after on the U-17 team.

Isn't Hrynkiw still injured?

Only three players are uncommitted. Goalie #1 Blake Weyrick, forward Nolan Stevens #18, and forward Tyler Sheehy #15 (Sheehy will play for Des Moines this year). Right now Jordan Greenway would be the guy to go after on the U-17 team.

Isn't Hrynkiw still injured?

Sheehy is Waterloo not Des Moines.

UND Lines

O'Donnell-Ma. MacMillan-Parks

Tambellini-Caggiula-Grimaldi

Mi. MacMillan-Johnson-St. Clair

Sanderson-Pattyn-Rodwell

Simpson-Schmaltz

Thompson-LaDue

Ausmus-Stecher

Gothberg

Saunders

Hrynkiw

Connor Gaarder will dress as the 13th forward and Nick Mattson will dress as the seventh defenseman.

Would love to see Hrynkiw get into the game at some point.

UND trying to carry the puck in on the powerplay twice now. They have my attention.....

Hak said pre game he won't play as he just got his first full week of practice in

Team USA can play.

I have to say Hammer has improved. And someone must have whispered to him what a one-timer is.

I'm always impressed with these kids. Magnets on their sticks.....positionally sound. Got to remember, they're 18 year olds playing against early twenties guys.