SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs Sacramento State Predictions

WeAreNorthDakota

bull$%!#....pure BS....

Being a hockey school competing against football schools is a disadvantage.

It's not really debatable. It's the nicest rink in North America. Our chips are all in on hockey... culturally.

Does the accounting show this? I mean is UND spending less money regarding football vs. top FCS teams?

Being a hockey school competing against football schools is a disadvantage.

Does the accounting show this? I mean is UND spending less money regarding football vs. top FCS teams?

Even though our team is bad, that is a very stupid statement. UND won a NC in 2001 still being a hockey school, beating football schools.

• Upvote 1

Is Sac St this good or? ?????

I liked the posts earlier in this topic about playoffs! We need a Jim Mora link....... Playoffs?...Playoffs?......Are you kidding me?...Playoffs?

This has got to be the lowest point in the program since the mid-80's!

Well for point of reference, Sacremento State gave up 600 yards and 56 points to a 3-3 NAIA school Southern Oregon.

Well, I didnt got too excited after last weeks teaser game vs EWU (unlike some unrealistic, delusional posters on this forum) and today the team proved to me that I was right. This team is lost because the leaders, the coaches, are lost. With Mussman, this program is in over its head trying to compete in the Big Sky. Can't produce when the coaching staff is a bunch of DII assistants.

Well, I didnt got too excited after last weeks teaser game vs EWU (unlike some unrealistic, delusional posters on this forum) and today to he team proved to me that I was right. This team is lost because the leaders, the coaches, are lost. With Mussman, this program is in over its head trying to compete in the Big Sky. Can't produce when the coaching staff is a bunch of DII assistants.

There it is

Well, I didnt got too excited after last weeks teaser game vs EWU (unlike some unrealistic, delusional posters on this forum) and today the team proved to me that I was right. This team is lost because the leaders, the coaches, are lost. With Mussman, this program is in over its head trying to compete in the Big Sky. Can't produce when the coaching staff is a bunch of DII assistants.

Though the defense fought hard and was much better than the offense the team took a step back today which is the last thing Mussman could afford. His only hope seemed to be to win out and this was the second hardest game remaining. They need to be better.

You didn't win any of those against us.

Not SU's fault UND wasn't good enough to get there...and NDSU beat UND en route to the 8 seasons we played UND and won titles...

By your logic, the gophs are a better hockey school than UND. Do you believe that as well?

How does 10>1 sound? Always nice to see folks like you measure your success vs. NDSU rather than the country ;) (obvious troll comment)

Shouldn't you be on BV celebrating a big win over SIU instead of trolling on here. Typical FU fan. Just remember your little dynasty can't last forever...remember 1993 The end of the Bison dynasty and the beginning of the UND reign.

Hey when you guys choke in the playoffs just remember you heard it here first. That's all.

I watched most of the SU game. They just flat out stuff the run and pound it down your throat. Jensen just doesn't have to suck. They play old NCC FB...remember to those UND teams!

Not SU's fault UND wasn't good enough to get there...and NDSU beat UND en route to the 8 seasons we played UND and won titles...

By your logic, the gophs are a better hockey school than UND. Do you believe that as well?

They've had more success on a national level recently and own the all time record advantage so that question answers itself.