SiouxSports.com Forum

SDSU at UND

homer

There are a number of whioux fans on bisonville as well. It's fun harassing other fan boards and it's fun seeing other fans troll our board as well.

On a Saturday night I have nothing better to do than be on an opposing team's fan site and act like a fool.....my gosh.....sign of the apocalypse.....

I could look it up, but you probably know it right off hand. Where did SDSU recruit him out of and what other schools were going after him? He is an amazing athlete.

Eagan, MN kid. Was a stud running back his junior year and then his team's quarterback was injured his senior year so his coached asked him to play QB -- which he did well. But, he just didn't get on the radar of a lot of schools. We spotted him his junior year and went after him. I think he visited a Gopher game but the Gophers didn't go after him (they've since said they missed a good one...Pat Ruesse in the StarTribute has chided the Gophers coaches a couple of times on how they missed Zenner in football and Nate Wolters in basketball).

Eagan, MN kid. Was a stud running back his junior year and then his team's quarterback was injured his senior year so his coached asked him to play QB -- which he did well. But, he just didn't get on the radar of a lot of schools. We spotted him his junior year and went after him. I think he visited a Gopher game but the Gophers didn't go after him (they've since said they missed a good one...Pat Ruesse in the StarTribute has chided the Gophers coaches a couple of times on how they missed Zenner in football and Nate Wolters in basketball).

Hockey coaches are always in the cities; should have let them get in on recruiting football players :)