SiouxSports.com Forum

SDSU at UND

homer

I think that's accurate...I know it he didn't hit 50 yards in either of the games against NDSU last season. We just have to figure out how to adjust when NDSU devotes a lot of its resources to covering Zenner....that's an opportunity.

Your QB has looked better than I thought he would. If he can keep up the consistency in the passing game I'm thinking he can create some space for Zenner. Then again....NDSU's defense is so much better than UND's....

Zenner wants to be an orthopedic surgeon. He's a top student. He's the kind of guy that if he lived next door to you, tomorrow he'd be playing football in your backyard with your seven-year old kid (and the seven-year old would win).

Unless that seven year old was wearing a UND jersey... :lol:

Zenner wants to be an orthopedic surgeon. He's a top student. He's the kind of guy that if he lived next door to you, tomorrow he'd be playing football in your backyard with your seven-year old kid (and the seven-year old would win).

Zenner is a great athlete and seems like a good guy. Glad to see him having success again this year.

Or a reason to laugh and laugh laugh ....... Wiiiillllbuuuuuuuurrrr

Hahahaha.....heard that one before..... :lol:

I'm not going to sugar coat it whatsoever. What kind of a d.o.u.c.h.e. goes to an opposing teams fan site as much as you do? Almost 500 times? Wow. :silly:

Hahahaha.....heard that one before..... :lol:

I'm not going to sugar coat it whatsoever. What kind of a d.o.u.c.h.e. goes to an opposing teams fan site as much as you do? Almost 500 times? Wow. :silly:

Crap...I have about that many posts (but have been signed up on this board for many years)...guess I'll check out. Good luck the rest of the season.

I could look it up, but you probably know it right off hand. Where did SDSU recruit him out of and what other schools were going after him? He is an amazing athlete.