SiouxSports.com Forum

MVFC Mascot Challenge

darell1976

Didn't know where to stick this (between football or community) but a YSU fan over on AGS asked me to post this on our site to knock the Bison (Thundar) out of the running.

http://www.valley-fo...ness-aug-19-23/

So vote for Pete the Penguin!!

Ah yes....early in the season when the YSU fans are actually out and about on AGS...

Appreciate the sentiment but don't like cluttering the UND football thread with non-UND stuff - Not trashing you, what if we had a Football (Non UND) thread?.

Go penguins!

That would be good. I did think about putting this in the community as I know the trolls will clutter this up.

Go darell go! How was the pizza last night? I heard there was a lot left over.....

You must be delivering a lot with the students moving back to town. It's nice if you to follow up with you customers. At least they teach you FU grads that.

• Upvote 1

The troll call works 60% of the time, every time.

Now, they need to develop an internet application that kills internet trolls. You one that would log them off a particular site and lock up their computer.

• Upvote 1

Now, they need to develop an internet application that kills internet trolls. You one that would log them off a particular site and lock up their computer.

Would it also teach people who call themselves writers how to spell and put complete sentences together ????