SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

Injury in practice this week. She is being held out for precautionary reasons.

Thanks - we sure could use her tonight with the pace of the game. I have seen Ripplinger play in high school and she was great. She looks scared tonight. Give her some time and she will be able to contribute. I am a little concerned about fouls and stamina

Last year I complained (probably too often) about our turnover issues and how many games it cost us, it has been better this year but last night was another great example that, if we could take care of the ball better, we would have won a game - maybe quite easily:

Rebounds

UND 48

Sac 32

FG %

UND 63

Sac 44

TOs

UND 29

Sac 15

An unrelated stat that is amazing - Sac St shot 42 3's while we took 1.

I noticed a lot of the turnovers were directly related to the press. The girls got pressured and they would just cough it up. I think Brew needs to put more pressure into the practices that he runs, as they did not handle it well at all.

One turnover on Buck in the second half looked like it was because someone had spilled water on the court in front of the Sac St. bench. Seriously?! Wipe that stuff up after a huddle!