SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

Thoughts for today...Vikings new uniforms...knocked it out of the park. Dolphins...pop-up to the pitcher.

How can people in Minnesota be so dumb that they think it's perfectly OK to listen to an iPod in your car...while driving...with the earbuds in your ears?

NHL playoffs...sooooo cannot wait!

How can people in Minnesota be so dumb that they think it's perfectly OK to listen to an iPod in your car...while driving...with the earbuds in your ears?

Wait, what? You can't do that? Why? :) Oh by the way, you''re still behind... :)

I think it's more likely to be a Red Wings vs Blackhawks match-up, isn't it?

EDIT: Congratulations to me on my 5,600th post.

Wild tied for Columbus for 8th spot and a point behind Detriot. 2 games left though...

I'm 1000+ posts behind you...taking baby steps though before I start posting "Agree" to every post I read/see to catch Goon!

Wild tied for Columbus for 8th spot and a point behind Detriot. 2 games left though...

I'm 1000+ posts behind you...taking baby steps though before I start posting "Agree" to every post I read/see to catch Goon!

Minnesota has played one less game though...a win would move them to #7 and leave Detroit and Columbus scrambling for the #8 spot.

Could the North Stars just come out for the Wild in the third period?

I know FSN was fawning all over the 'great effort' the Wild had on Saturday against the worst-in-the-west-Avalanche but I think Chicago will sweep Minnesota or possibly lose 1 game in St Paul. 4-0 or 4-1 Blackhawks.

• Upvote 1

I know FSN was fawning all over the 'great effort' the Wild had on Saturday against the worst-in-the-west-Avalanche but I think Chicago will sweep Minnesota or possibly lose 1 game in St Paul. 4-0 or 4-1 Blackhawks.

Wow! No love for the home town team.... :)

I'm a Red Wings fan, Goon.

The pre-season Stanley Cup favorites have limped all the way to an 8th place Western Conference regular season finish...yikes.

P.S. You're supposed to stop posting.

I am sorry, I will have a pity party for you... :)