SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

I see your raise, and I'll raise you Aldo Nova, Twisted Sister and Y&T. My trump is Van Halen.

I despise Extreme/More Than Words and other Van Hagar rip offs.

"You're NOT inviting Extreme but Warrant is already on board? C'mon!" . . . Down Boys, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Sometimes She Cries, and even Heaven > Kid Ego, Get The Funk Out and Hole Hearted. Maybe they can do one song . . . Mutha don't want to go to school today . . .

C'mon!" . . . Down Boys, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Sometimes She Cries, and even Heaven > Kid Ego, Get The Funk Out and Hole Hearted. Maybe they can do one song . . . Mutha don't want to go to school today . . .

I'll spot you that the album cover is pretty good, but "Cherry Pie" is just an absolute BRUTAL song...

warrant-cherryPie.jpg

I see your raise, and I'll raise you Aldo Nova, Twisted Sister and Y&T. My trump is Van Halen.

I thought we were doing obscure 1980's bands...Van Halen is pretty much a 1980's heavyweight, but I'll play along and raise you one famous Whitesnake video scene and one Little Caesar...

whitesnake385.jpg?w=420LITTLECAESAR2.JPG

Sorry, Goon...behold...the greatest rock video...in the history of rock videos...

You, sir, are incorrect (and it hurts me deeply to say that and I must send apologies to Billy, Dusty, and Frank); however, ...

I present my evidence.

I rest.

"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect. I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it is has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization. I am very grateful for the support I have received from players, ownership and the fans in Milwaukee and around the country. Finally, I wish to apologize to anyone I may have disappointed – all of the baseball fans especially those in Milwaukee, the great Brewers organization, and my teammates. I am glad to have this matter behind me once and for all, and I cannot wait to get back to the game I love."

Really, Ryan Braun, that's the BEST you've got? Shoeless Joe Jackson must be turning over in his grave wondering how he can still be serving a lifetime ban while you're getting off with taking the rest of a sub -.500 season off. You're a disgrace to baseball and you should have been suspended two years ago. To you, I say, it's about time you got suspended - we ALL knew!

In other news, I'm glad our news media is so swamped with coverage of England's new prince that they can't report this...

http://fox13now.com/...sive-jailbreak/

On the plus side, I'm sure our administration has it all under control...

Aaron Rodgers bet his salary for this upcoming season (a mere $4.5 million, I believe) to some random guy on Twitter that RB was clean. Somehow, I'm thinking he won't be following through with the payment of that bet...

Ha! A friend of mine mentioned that to me just this morning! Unbelievable.

Lifetime ban. The boot. Banished from Major League Baseball forever. That'll get everyone's attention.

Ha! A friend of mine mentioned that to me just this morning! Unbelievable.

Lifetime ban. The boot. Banished from Major League Baseball forever. That'll get everyone's attention.

MLB is saving that big shoe so it can drop it on ARod!