SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

MafiaMan. A few more for NDH.

My TOTAL ORDER, all with moniker:

6 Black

5 Gray

4 Green

4 Pink

Nineteen (19) Total. I've a big family and this is going to be a Championship season. Even at these numbers, some folks are going to get stiffed.

All with your moniker, correct?

current numbers as of 6:30 pm 10/31/13: 64 hats total!

black w/moniker (17 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (4*), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1), AZSIOUX (1), BIGSKY (1)

black with no moniker (11 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2), Fedorov (1), neonpelican (3)

green w/moniker (8 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4), Laker (1), BIGSKY (1)

green with no moniker (7): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1), Oxbow6 (1)

grey w/moniker (10 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (5)

grey with no moniker (1 total): Fedorov (1)

pink w/moniker (8 total): YaneA (3), FLO (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4)

pink with no moniker (2 total): remington_270 (1), Oxbow6 (1)

Just to make sure i haven't mis-counted somewhere, please verify all monikers and hat numbers before I call order in tomorrow. ESPECIALLY the monikers! For example, if it's listed as FLO and you want Flo or flo instead, let me know.

Hat numbers are the most important...there is time to change monikers right up to the moment the hats are run thru the machine.

Wore my siouxsports.com fleece hat trick or treating tonight with my two year old. Had a bunch of folks ask where they could get something like that. I told them it was a top secret club of only high profile UND sports fans.

I have a feeling we could see a third round of ordering if Mafia is up to it. Tremendous job by a pretty good guy, and I've only talked to him in person twice. :lol:

Wore my siouxsports.com fleece hat trick or treating tonight with my two year old. Had a bunch of folks ask where they could get something like that. I told them it was a top secret club of only high profile UND sports fans.

I have a feeling we could see a third round of ordering if Mafia is up to it. Tremendous job by a pretty good guy, and I've only talked to him in person twice. :lol:

Good thing you weren't wearing your equally-cool Sioux-colored Hoggsbreath shirt, eh? You might have gotten mugged!