SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs MICHIGAN TECH - Sunday Game 3

AZSIOUX

Im not the person to point out specific persons but many before the game called the coach into question about his line up decisions. Mitch scored. o d scored, on a poor goal i'll admit. Clark played great. There's a reason you guys sit here and chat each other on a computer and that hak has the job that he has.

Exactly. I know that I too am critical and act as though I know what's best, but alas, I never even played and grew up in Montana. What the hell do I know? Nothing, except that I cheer for the greatest college hockey team in all the land! Go SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not the person to point out specific persons but many before the game called the coach into question about his line up decisions. Mitch scored. o d scored, on a poor goal i'll admit. Clark played great. There's a reason you guys sit here and chat each other on a computer and that hak has the job that he has.

And couldn't be happier with all of their results. Up to tonight neither had done a thing all season. Awesome to see and hope it all rolls into St. Paul and all the way to Pittsburgh! GO SIOUX

One game does not a trend make, my friend. Although I am pleased with this one. You have to admit this team looked nothing like the team that showed up the prior two nights.

Solid win tonight snd good all around effort. Clark wasn't really tested but made the saves he needs to make. It was good to see Tate get some time in net and everyone was able to recognize him for his hard work and what he means to this team. We got a couple pretty good bounces that went our way for goals and it has been a few weekends since that had happened as well.

One game does not a trend make, my friend. Although I am pleased with this one. You have to admit this team looked nothing like the team that showed up the prior two nights.

I totally understand this point of view. The team that came out here tonight would've ran other top teams in the country out of the building. And i admit that it was a perfect storm for O'donnel and Mitch to both score goals. Some times I chose to nit pick to make my point but thats the nature of fandom right? I guess all i'm trying to say is that it worked tonight. maybe it won't next thursday, maybe it wont in the tournament. But as a fan i chose to believe in the choices of a man who has constantly led us to the promise land. To get us to the point where we at least have a shot at a national title by being in the tournament. I haven't been overly vocal about all of this because i do not post often anymore. At this point i have as much faith in this team as i have outside of the two teams that should have won it all, the Frattin led team and the DOT line.