SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MINNESOTA - Friday

AZSIOUX

Yeah, their D is solid again.

You can tell the gopher defensemen are just totally different with Mike Guentzel coaching them. Blocking shots, sticks in lanes, gritty around the net.

Where is John Hill when you need him?

Penalty on UND. Get out of the period fellas.

2-1 is about the right score for this game. Clark got really lucky on that neutral ice shot that beat him five hole and slipped by the net.

UND's only goal was a lucky bounce goal. Got to find a way to get one the hard way fellas.

I think you're selling your team short - I wouldn't be surprised for the score to be reversed. Lot of skill going both ways, difference so far has probably been Wilcox. Both PKs are doing their job so far.

I think you're selling your team short - I wouldn't be surprised for the score to be reversed. Lot of skill going both ways, difference so far has probably been Wilcox. Both PKs are doing their job so far.

I think 2-1 either way would be fair. Its a classic Siou.....UND-Minnesota one goal game going to the third period.