SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL Playoffs 2013

jodcon

The people the saddest about the Packers being out of the playoffs? Fox Sports; now they'll have to find another NFC team to slobber over. My guess is the 49ers will be it.

CBS will be crying harder, they lost their big comeback story with Manning they were hoping to carry to the Super Bowl which they are televising, now it's back to the old standby Brady to bring the audience. I would rather see 2 teams that haven't been there for a while if ever, but that's not what they want to see happen.

• Upvote 1

CBS will be crying harder, they lost their big comeback story with Manning they were hoping to carry to the Super Bowl which they are televising, now it's back to the old standby Brady to bring the audience. I would rather see 2 teams that haven't been there for a while if ever, but that's not what they want to see happen.

Simms has a hard on for Brady and the Pats. I hate Phil Simms.

You get rolled up on for 300+ on the ground in a playoff game after getting gashed by AP for 200 twice a few weeks earlier, you gotta go. Capers once again made zero adjustment last night. Better team won but that was pathetic.

You get rolled up on for 300+ on the ground in a playoff game after getting gashed by AP for 200 twice a few weeks earlier, you gotta go. Capers once again made zero adjustment last night. Better team won but that was pathetic.

I really thought he did a poor job making adjustments, you could tell from the start SF wanted their lineman to take Matthews to the outside 5 yards into the backfield so Kaepernick could either throw or run in front of him, and GB never changed and it killed them. I don't know how many times Kaepernick ran right where Matthews rushed from and he was either engaged or on the ground behind the play. Great pass rusher or not, you have to figure out what's not working and change it up.

Oh, I'm sure they'll be fine working the Ray Lewis angle.

Oh, they aren't saying it yet, but a brother-against-brother coaching matchup in the Super Bowl would have them just giddy.

You are prophetic! :)

It's Niners vs. Ravens, Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh. I am going with the Niners by 7; they have found the right QB and have everything else they need to finish the job this time.

You are prophetic! :)

It's Niners vs. Ravens, Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh. I am going with the Niners by 7; they have found the right QB and have everything else they need to finish the job this time.

don't sell the 'one last time for Ray' motivation short. the Ravens has already significantly overachieved since Lewis announced his upcoming retirement.