SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MICHIGAN TECH - Friday

AZSIOUX

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@UNDMHockey: UND going with same lineup as last Saturday. Panzarella in, Mattson out. Saunders starts in goal.

Wow really thought Senkbeil would sit a game. I am actually glad he is playing, I like the way he plays. He made a mistake and I am sure he earned his spot again. Plus that 4th line was playing really well.

I don't want to start any injury rumors, but after I saw that Mattson was scratched last Saturday, I noticed him on the ice before warm-ups with a very large wrap of some sort around his knee. I'm not sure if he always wears this, or if he might be a little banged up. Panzarella did play great last weekend, so he deserves the playing time, I just didn't expect that the player coming out would be Mattson.

Glad to see Jim gets shot at atonement. Panz needs to play but something has to be up w Mattson injury wise. Gleason was the one I thought would sit especially on small ice.

I thought the same thing. I am surprised Mattson is out but if he is hurt I can understand.