SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ NOTRE DAME - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I hope someone gets nasty if we get another CFB w no call again. Let Pattyn serve the notice enuf is enuf!

I think as long as we carry the UND name on the front of our jersey we will never get the benefit of the majority of CFB calls. just look over that what 7 years since the Bina incident. how many of been called against versus for us. I'm pretty sure that number is way out of whack. that is the byproduct of having a physical reputation.

Pffff.....the Bina incident was interference. Or was it boarding? I can't remember. Don Adam was right on top of the call. There is no way an official can be five feet away from a play and miss a CFB that badly.

The Denver fans near me assured me that Bina took a dive, and was carted out in an effort to draw a larger penalty.

Pffff.....the Bina incident was interference. Or was it boarding? I can't remember. Don Adam was right on top of the call. There is no way an official can be five feet away from a play and miss a CFB that badly.

The Denver fans near me assured me that Bina took a dive, and was carted out in an effort to draw a larger penalty.

And I suppose they think the moon landing in 1969 was staged too? :silly::angry:

Forget the Gophers, I think Denver will serve as a nice substitute.

He's throwing the puck on net...he just hears a resounding 'ping!' from the post every stinking time.

Exactly my point. He seems like he's trying to snipe everything instead of puting the puck on net. Rocco has ridiculous skills and will start scoring. Hope it's starts tonight

heck, two years later Denver fans were assuring me that Bina had neck surgery just to get Geoff in trouble.

The icing on the cake was the girl at Alary's that had a boyfriend on the Denver team. "I talked to my boyfriend, and he plays for Denver, and your player isn't even hurt. My boyfriend said he was faking it."

In sassy gum chewing snot nosed girl voice of course.....

The icing on the cake was the girl at Alary's that had a boyfriend on the Denver team. "I talked to my boyfriend, and he plays for Denver, and your player isn't even hurt. My boyfriend said he was faking it."

In sassy gum chewing snot nosed girl voice of course.....

As a girl, I have no idea how those girls get their voices to do that. I am pretty sure that it is a near impossibility to make your voice do that...I have tried.