SiouxSports.com Forum

BSC Scores 11-3

darell1976

Cal Poly 17

E. Wash 34

This score is wrong on the conference site, but then they don't even have our score. We must not be considered important enough to actually be included on the conference website scoreboard

Don't get your panties in a bunch. They only have room for the scores of 4 games at a time on that scoreboard. If you paid attention you will see that they rotate through different scores from the day. They keep a set for a little bit and then go to another set of games. Right now they have 4 volleyball games. But don't let facts get in the way of a pointless rant.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. They only have room for the scores of 4 games at a time on that scoreboard. If you paid attention you will see that they rotate through different scores from the day. They keep a set for a little bit and then go to another set of games. Right now they have 4 volleyball games. But don't let facts get in the way of a pointless rant.

Wow, what seems to be the problem? Having a bad day?

This has been a crazy year in college football. I know comparative scores can bite you in the butt, but...

SUU takes down E Washington.

UND beats SUU.

E Wash obliterates UND.

UND could have beaten San Diego State who just upset Boise State.

Is any of this a case for UND having championship caliber players but sub-Division I coaching? Not saying it is, just asking the question.

This has been a crazy year in college football. I know comparative scores can bite you in the butt, but...

SUU takes down E Washington.

UND beats SUU.

E Wash obliterates UND.

UND could have beaten San Diego State who just upset Boise State.

Is any of this a case for UND having championship caliber players but sub-Division I coaching? Not saying it is, just asking the question.

Or is it just too many young guys at a few positions and lack of toughness more so than lack of talent

Or is it that some teams have figured out that you just throw a short pass to whoever Mackey is supposed to be covering and let them go? Seriously -just dump it to the wideout with the 12 yard cushion and let them run...

Why dump it short when you can run around in the backfield for 6 seconds and then bomb it 60 yards backshoulder?

Wow, what seems to be the problem? Having a bad day?

You accused the conference of not respecting UND because the score wasn't on the scoreboard. The accusation was absurd. It didn't take much to realize that they only post 4 scores at a time, and there are 13 football teams in the conference, so not everyone is going to fit on the scoreboard at 1 time. Plus, if you paid attention to the website, they put up scores for all sports and not just football. I found your statement offensive to the conference.

This score is wrong on the conference site, but then they don't even have our score. We must not be considered important enough to actually be included on the conference website scoreboard

• Upvote 1

You accused the conference of not respecting UND because the score wasn't on the scoreboard. The accusation was absurd. It didn't take much to realize that they only post 4 scores at a time, and there are 13 football teams in the conference, so not everyone is going to fit on the scoreboard at 1 time. Plus, if you paid attention to the website, they put up scores for all sports and not just football. I found your statement offensive to the conference.

Just give it a rest.

The Green Team has wonderful insightful posts, and his statement was not a personal attack on anyone. You were the one that started a personal attack.

Why do people here attack non- trolls? Trolls deserve attacks, not ?loyal posters.

Just give it a rest.

The Green Team has wonderful insightful posts, and his statement was not a personal attack on anyone. You were the one that started a personal attack.

Why do people here attack non- trolls? Trolls deserve attacks, not ?loyal posters.

He was wrong and over the top so I called him on it.

Hey, I was wrong. I can admit that, I will most certainly be wrong again, many times probably in this lifetime. I didn't realize that's how the conference scoreboard works. Initially, they did have the score wrong on the Cal Poly/E Wash game, that actually is factual, but whatever. I guess this mistake in criticism, was a hot button issue for you, or at least it was enough of an issue to illcit such a response. My apologies, I stand corrected and I'm moving on.

• Upvote 2