SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

There's a reason they put so many defensemen in the NHL. Also the reason they don't seem to put many forwards in the NHL. The more talented scorers would rather go to a team where they can play offense

Actually, I believe that reason was called Mark Osiecki, but he's moved on to Ohio State. Success tends to follow Mark around.....from Wisconsin as a player to UND as Blaiser's assistant and back to Wisconsin. It will be interesting to see if he is as successful as a head coach. He's a good guy and he helped bring a national championship to the Sioux.

Actually, I believe that reason was called Mark Osiecki, but he's moved on to Ohio State. Success tends to follow Mark around.....from Wisconsin as a player to UND as Blaiser's assistant and back to Wisconsin. It will be interesting to see if he is as successful as a head coach. He's a good guy and he helped bring a national championship to the Sioux.

You forgot to mention the Green Bay Gamblers.

Yes before last nights game they were in and projected as an 8 seed.

http://sportsillustr...1_a10&eref=sihp

Most projections don't account for any upsets in the small-conference tournaments which upset the apple cart. The lower-level seeds from big conferences are the ones who wind up getting left out of the dance when those happen.

Back to college hockey...what are the odds of Michigan State deciding they made a major mistake this year and replacing the former CCHA commissioner after one year?

I'm drunk as hell after watching our basketball team beat the #1 team in the country. But you're the one picking the fight with him. And even then he responded in an appropriate manner. I just don't see what you're trying to prove.

Nice filler sentence....you just turned 21 didn't you?