SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

Watching that video is embarrassing for everyone involved. I'm glad taxpayer dollars go to pay for his scholarship.

I agree Travis. What parent would want their 11 year old kid around you? Wish the kid wasn't a native North Dakotan so I could blame it on where he came from.

I never said he tried to walk away. I said if he had tried to walk away, there is a good chance these punks would have followed him and started something outside because they were determined to pick a fight with him. My guess is that Beck figured if he has to fight, he would rather do it face to face outside and not get jumped from behind. Perhaps they wanted to make a name for themselves by beating up an NDSU football player. And with all the previous incidences involving NDSU football players, they figured they could pick a fight and then blame everything on him. And people are falling for it.

Like I said before, if anyone tried to pick a fight with me or got physical in order to start something, I would not hesitate to respond in kind. And if that means I would get a disorderly conduct on my record, then so be it. I would wear it with a badge of honor.

Still trying to figure out how he got off with self defense after his recorded statements......sounds more like self defense of his badge of fu honor.

How do you Beck had any intention of walking away? He apparently had no trouble "taking it f'ing outside." Your scenario is quite the assumption based on not a whole lot of evidence on what the argument was about including zero audio of what happened inside.

I give up. You are responding to stuff I didn't even type. Let's just agree to disagree on this.

I can't believe lakes is a real person.....who deals with actual people.....

Those types of people amongst the fanbase just make you cringe......I almost feel sorry for Bison fans that they get to claim him. Almost.

PS: Zero tolerance on acts of violence and he admits to taking a fight outside and punching a guy. Won't miss a down.

I can't believe lakes is a real person.....who deals with actual people.....

Those types of people amongst the fanbase just make you cringe......I almost feel sorry for Bison fans that they get to claim him. Almost.

PS: Zero tolerance on acts of violence and he admits to taking a fight outside and punching a guy. Won't miss a down.

from what I have heard about Lakes in real life, he is apparently a pretty cool dude. Just gets a little carried away on the message boards.

Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised either way, and to be honest I won't be up in arms regardless of what they decide to do.

Wow....triple post......sweet. And a grammar guru to boot.....how do you find time to be on the internet?

It's certainly not as easy as it is for someone approaching 4000 posts on this site. Pretty soon you'll catch your other brother Darrelll.

At least Dave K can spell. Have you ever read one of your own articles?

You're so smart Skippy... I am sure I will be around here long after you've been banned. But thanks for reading...

It's certainly not as easy as it is for someone approaching 4000 posts on this site. Pretty soon you'll catch your other brother Darrelll.

Zero posts on bisonville....following my own team. Get a life.

353 times you've typed in SIOUXsports.com....and taken the time to post on your least favorite university's fan site. Take a lesson from your own line at the bottom. Envy.... :lol:

• Upvote 2