SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

They got pissed I brought up about Sioux hockey, too bad their Bison buddies did that about 100 posts earlier and not one Bison fan complained about it. Hmm so its okay if they bring up UND hockey but we can't. Just like I have to check in with them when I post something about UND on a message board designated to the college football world. Boy they win a NC and they think they can take over the world.

It's because NDSU has one of the most classless fanbases in all of sports. For the majority of Bison fans, success just isn't as sweet unless they can rub it in someone's face. They get more excited for UND losses than they do their own victories. It starts at the top with the classless pieces of trash who run their athletic programs (Taylor, Bohl, Bresciani, Chapman) and is mimicked by their fans. They're a disgrace to the state of North Dakota with how they choose to publically conduct themselves both here on this message board and in their everday lives.

• Upvote 1

I bet a lot of people will really start pressuring NDSU to suspend their players after seeing what happened at UND.

http://www.grandfork...icle/id/245236/

But its no big deal right Gene Taylor. :whistling: At least Faison cares about the character of their sports teams unlike at another ND school.

I think that the recent attention at NDSU probably made his decision much easier.

A lot of Bison fans pissed I put this up on AGS. Boy they defend their coach/AD's decision all the way. How dare I insult the loyal brotherhood of NDSU football, its so sacred. :silly:

It doesn't belong on AGS unless you put in the 'Other Sports' area.

It's because NDSU has one of the most classless fanbases in all of sports. For the majority of Bison fans, success just isn't as sweet unless they can rub it in someone's face. They get more excited for UND losses than they do their own victories. It starts at the top with the classless pieces of trash who run their athletic programs (Taylor, Bohl, Bresciani, Chapman) and is mimicked by their fans. They're a disgrace to the state of North Dakota with how they choose to publically conduct themselves both here on this message board and in their everday lives.

Hm, I find that odd. For the most part everyone who makes a trip out to Fargo for a game usually has nothing but kind words to say about how they are treated in Fargo, in the tailgating lot, during/after the game. But what do they know I guess. In fact, I believe one Lafayette fan had such a great time and met a lot of people he considers friends in Fargo, that he made the trip down to Frisco.

North Dakota State is far from a disgrace to the best state in the Union. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though I guess. Though yours is based moreso on dislike of a university's athletic program and a small sample size of fans rather than a bigger picture.

I don't know any Bison fans who get more excited for a UND loss than one of our victories. Many of us are raised with "My favorite team is the Bison, second favorite is whoever UND has this week." And don't pretend when UND does well, it isn't fun to have some (mostly) good-natured ribbing with people.

I think that the recent attention at NDSU probably made his decision much easier.

Hm, I find that odd. For the most part everyone who makes a trip out to Fargo for a game usually has nothing but kind words to say about how they are treated in Fargo, in the tailgating lot, during/after the game. But what do they know I guess. In fact, I believe one Lafayette fan had such a great time and met a lot of people he considers friends in Fargo, that he made the trip down to Frisco.

North Dakota State is far from a disgrace to the best state in the Union. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though I guess. Though yours is based moreso on dislike of a university's athletic program and a small sample size of fans rather than a bigger picture.

I don't know any Bison fans who get more excited for a UND loss than one of our victories. Many of us are raised with "My favorite team is the Bison, second favorite is whoever UND has this week." And don't pretend when UND does well, it isn't fun to have some (mostly) good-natured ribbing with people.

Give me a break.... the Bisonville die-hards are loathed by nearly every fanbase they come in contact with. I have co-workers down here in Minneapolis who still talk about how obnoxious Bison fans behaved during their games against the U of M. You had posters on your message board that were cheering Hanson's injury. UNI fans and Montana fans can't stand you. Hands down you have the worst fanbase in FCS football.

NDSU fans brought it up (UND hockey about a week ago) in the 8 players at NDSU charged thread which was in the football thread. So I slammed the door in their face about how UND handles hockey players that get in trouble.

Give me a break.... the Bisonville die-hards are loathed by nearly every fanbase they come in contact with. I have co-workers down here in Minneapolis who still talk about how obnoxious Bison fans behaved during their games against the U of M. You had posters on your message board that were cheering Hanson's injury. UNI fans and Montana fans can't stand you. Hands down you have the worst fanbase in FCS football.

Montana fans have no right to dislike us, we haven't even played them in D-I. UNI fans don't like us because of knuckleheads like Lakes. It probably doesn't help that it looks like NDSU is going to be a major roadblock in their way to winning conference championships. NDSU fans are a fun obnoxious bunch. And I wouldn't expect people in Minneapolis who enjoy Gopher football to be overly fond of the people who cheer for a program who has embarassed them. Once again, you are entitled to your opinion, yet we have received good reviews from dang near anyone who shows up at the Fargodome to tailgate and watch a game.

And how would you know who has the worst fanbase in FCS? How many FCS teams have you watched in person and witnessed their fans?

NDSU fans brought it up (UND hockey about a week ago) in the 8 players at NDSU charged thread which was in the football thread. So I slammed the door in their face about how UND handles hockey players that get in trouble.

Like I already stated, he probably would have suspended them or punished them in some way regardless but the recent issue at NDSU made his job much easier to keep people happy.

Montana fans have no right to dislike us, we haven't even played them in D-I. UNI fans don't like us because of knuckleheads like Lakes. It probably doesn't help that it looks like NDSU is going to be a major roadblock in their way to winning conference championships. NDSU fans are a fun obnoxious bunch. And I wouldn't expect people in Minneapolis who enjoy Gopher football to be overly fond of the people who cheer for a program who has embarassed them. Once again, you are entitled to your opinion, yet we have received good reviews from dang near anyone who shows up at the Fargodome to tailgate and watch a game.

Montana fans don't have to wait until they play you in DI, they've already had the experience of playing NDSU 1 time and that is normally enough. Why would anyone want to put up with the nonsense even a second time? Lakes may be the worst of the bunch, but there are plenty of obnoxious NDSU fans. Definitely more than any other fan base I've seen. Obnoxious and fun only go together if you are on the same side. People you're being obnoxious toward don't find it fun unless you're friends and it is part of the friendship. Especially not when it becomes part of pretty much every conversation. And NDSU fans are obnoxious to everyone that isn't an NDSU fan. That's why most schools don't want to deal with you. You and your pals annoy the vast majority of non-NDSU fans. What is even sadder is the way that NDSU fans infect almost any thread involving UND on pretty much every forum. But you go ahead thinking that you and your buddies are fun, people will continue being annoyed with you. That's a great legacy for you to build for yourself.

Aren't you the tough guy. 12 yr old girls slam doors :)

Montana fans don't have to wait until they play you in DI, they've already had the experience of playing NDSU 1 time and that is normally enough. Why would anyone want to put up with the nonsense even a second time? Lakes may be the worst of the bunch, but there are plenty of obnoxious NDSU fans. Definitely more than any other fan base I've seen. Obnoxious and fun only go together if you are on the same side. People you're being obnoxious toward don't find it fun unless you're friends and it is part of the friendship. Especially not when it becomes part of pretty much every conversation. And NDSU fans are obnoxious to everyone that isn't an NDSU fan. That's why most schools don't want to deal with you. You and your pals annoy the vast majority of non-NDSU fans. What is even sadder is the way that NDSU fans infect almost any thread involving UND on pretty much every forum. But you go ahead thinking that you and your buddies are fun, people will continue being annoyed with you. That's a great legacy for you to build for yourself.

I am surprised at your knowledge regarding most schools' fanbases opinions of North Dakota State fans. Once again, I will point to reviews we have received from fans who come to the Fargodome and from fans at away games that I have been able to talk to. Colorado State? Got stopped by a few of them on the way out who said we had great fans. Lafayette? Dude had his own little thing in the Forum I believe saying much he enjoyed his trip to Fargo. Georgia Southern? Lehigh? James Madison? Can't recall hearing anything bad from them on any boards.

Using message boards to judge entire fanbases doesn't come across as intelligent either. I mean...a google search shows me this. Can't recall any NDSU fans becoming a .gif on the internet for bad behavior...or punching holes in the Xcel. The most simple google search, "UND fans" reveals this little tidbit.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/119470934.html (top result!)

northdakotabird.gif

I am surprised at your knowledge regarding most schools' fanbases opinions of North Dakota State fans. Once again, I will point to reviews we have received from fans who come to the Fargodome and from fans at away games that I have been able to talk to. Colorado State? Got stopped by a few of them on the way out who said we had great fans. Lafayette? Dude had his own little thing in the Forum I believe saying much he enjoyed his trip to Fargo. Georgia Southern? Lehigh? James Madison? Can't recall hearing anything bad from them on any boards.

Using message boards to judge entire fanbases doesn't come across as intelligent either. I mean...a google search shows me this. Can't recall any NDSU fans becoming a .gif on the internet for bad behavior...or punching holes in the Xcel. The most simple google search, "UND fans" reveals this little tidbit.

http://www.startribu.../119470934.html (top result!)

northdakotabird.gif

Ah... just more examples of Bison fans. In this case they happen to like Sioux hockey - given enough time the behavior will improve. They actually have a chance don't hold it against them.

Hey guys - he's home!

http://www.startribu.../119470934.html (top result!)

northdakotabird.gif

Yes because we know that only UND fans flip off the opposition right - No wrong. Spare us the lecture Skippy.

You just continue to live in denial. Obviously you will never understand how immature and childish you and your buddies appear to anyone outside your group. We're going to bring this thread back where it belongs. We are going to talk about the 10 NDSU football players, and the 3 former NDSU football players that are charged with forging petitions and committing voter fraud. You remember that Johnny? Did you ever figure out the part where they were interfering with the election PROCESS by forging those documents? We can also mention the part about the coach and the athletic director believing that the crime isn't serious, even though the crime is considered a class A misdemeanor which is just short of a felony. And that the Attorney General and Secretary of State both want to increase the penalty to a felony for future criminals. Or the part where the athletic director said that the players were basically victims, instead of admitting that they should act like adults. We could even throw in the other NDSU football players that have been charged with crimes in the past few months if you want. Which one of those facts would you like to discuss Johnny?

Yes because we know that only UND fans flip off the opposition right - No wrong. Spare us the lecture Skippy.

The link didn't appear to show anything. I find it a bit funny that a UND fan was lecturing about how "NDSU has the worst fans and the state should be embarassed." Yet while googling UND fans, the two things I listed were two of the first things to pop up on my screen.

Bison fans have been getting rave reviews since joining the FCS, even lakes was mentioned in a newspaper article about how classy he was at the Montana State playoff game. You need to get out more and stop framing your views using message boards.

Bison fans have been getting rave reviews since joining the FCS, even lakes was mentioned in a newspaper article about how classy he was at the Montana State playoff game. You need to get out more and stop framing your views using message boards.

I'm talking about being on message boards. No one wants to deal with NDSU fans on message boards. However, I know from experience going back many years that dealing with NDSU fans, especially at games, is just about as much fun as dealing with them on message boards.

By the way, ask Hayduke about Lake's behavior at CSU. Hayduke wasn't impressed and it sounds like the CSU fans weren't either.

The link didn't appear to show anything. I find it a bit funny that a UND fan was lecturing about how "NDSU has the worst fans and the state should be embarassed." Yet while googling UND fans, the two things I listed were two of the first things to pop up on my screen.

Try to keep up - there is a picture of a woman in a maroon shirt flipping off the UND players that scored a goal. The is a freeze frame picture of the action and the video shows what I am talking about.... A little blue bird or should I say that a fellow UND fan dropped this in my lap so I posted it.

Did you ever understand that part about the NDSU football players interfering with the election PROCESS? Or the fact that the election PROCESS doesn't just mean putting ballots in the ballot box? Did you get that far in your civics class yet? Maybe you should take an online course from UND where you might actually learn something about government.

I'm talking about being on message boards. No one wants to deal with NDSU fans on message boards. However, I know from experience going back many years that dealing with NDSU fans, especially at games, is just about as much fun as dealing with them on message boards.

By the way, ask Hayduke about Lake's behavior at CSU. Hayduke wasn't impressed and it sounds like the CSU fans weren't either.

Wow!!!! That's a big shock to all of us, :) this is the same buffoon that can't behave himself on fan Message Boards that have anything to do with UND football or any UND Sport. Lakes Buffoon is ten times worse than any crazed WCHA fan of any opposing team.

The only times I've ever seen lakes at a game was at SDSU and Montana State, he was well behaved each time but I have heard that he can get carried away at times. As for message boards, who cares. There are some NDSU fans who have just made it their lifes mission to be a troll, which is a rather sad and pathetic use of one's time but it is their time to waste I guess.

You just continue to live in denial. Obviously you will never understand how immature and childish you and your buddies appear to anyone outside your group. We're going to bring this thread back where it belongs. We are going to talk about the 10 NDSU football players, and the 3 former NDSU football players that are charged with forging petitions and committing voter fraud. You remember that Johnny? Did you ever figure out the part where they were interfering with the election PROCESS by forging those documents? We can also mention the part about the coach and the athletic director believing that the crime isn't serious, even though the crime is considered a class A misdemeanor which is just short of a felony. And that the Attorney General and Secretary of State both want to increase the penalty to a felony for future criminals. Or the part where the athletic director said that the players were basically victims, instead of admitting that they should act like adults. We could even throw in the other NDSU football players that have been charged with crimes in the past few months if you want. Which one of those facts would you like to discuss Johnny?

Well am I the one living in denial when I simply type UND fans into google and that pops up? When I type in NDSU fan nothing bad came up. Yet you talk smack about my fanbase and say we are this terrible thing while pretending that UND is the pinnacle of excellent fanbases.

I'm not too concerned with the voting things right now. It'll get sorted out and no new information is coming out that I am aware of. The coach and AD didn't say the crime isn't serious. Thats great that the AG and the Secretary of State want to increase the penalty in the future. That doesn't have any impact on this situation. Go ahead and throw other football players, I still won't care other than the Jemison thing and the Ojuri stuff.

The only times I've ever seen lakes at a game was at SDSU and Montana State, he was well behaved each time but I have heard that he can get carried away at times. As for message boards, who cares. There are some NDSU fans who have just made it their lifes mission to be a troll, which is a rather sad and pathetic use of one's time but it is their time to waste I guess.

That's not very nice to talk about Bison Dan that way.

Well am I the one living in denial when I simply type UND fans into google and that pops up? When I type in NDSU fan nothing bad came up. Yet you talk smack about my fanbase and say we are this terrible thing while pretending that UND is the pinnacle of excellent fanbases.

I'm not too concerned with the voting things right now. It'll get sorted out and no new information is coming out that I am aware of. The coach and AD didn't say the crime isn't serious. Thats great that the AG and the Secretary of State want to increase the penalty in the future. That doesn't have any impact on this situation. Go ahead and throw other football players, I still won't care other than the Jemison thing and the Ojuri stuff.

Funny, I didn't mention anything about the UND fan base. That would be a separate discussion. But you have to try and bring it into the conversation to deflect the conversation away from the bad reputation that your buddies have.

Who do you think this story is referring to when they say "officials" don't believe the crime is serious? Hasn't Bohl suspended players for missing class? So voter fraud is less serious than missing class?

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/ndsu-will-not-suspend-players-in-petition-fraud/article_dcf521ae-fa93-11e1-800f-0019bb2963f4.html

“These kids don’t deserve a suspension,” Taylor said.

NDSU officials previously said the players would not be disciplined until the criminal charges were resolved and that the allegations were not considered serious enough to suspend them.

Taylor said Saturday that neither he nor head coach Craig Bohl will suspend the players. “As far as we are concerned, it is over.”

Taylor said the players felt terrible about the charges and resulting publicity.

“They were vilified many times over and to come up and perform like they did, it’s hats off to them. I’m tired of talking about it, and I’m tired of seeing it in the paper. People need to move on because it’s not changing,” Taylor said.

And then the President had to try and clarify those statements 2 or 3 times last week, and never quite did make it clear whether the athletic department would consider additional actions or not. You should really be proud of the players and the administration for the entire situation.

No defense for Lakes - I have received two very questionable PMs from him. NOT GOOD.