SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2012 football tv schedule?

darell1976

It's not TV but I believe all games played in Big Sky venues can be streamed for free on bigskyconf.com through Big Sky TV. I don't know about the quality, but this should be an easy way to follow all the teams on the road when UND Insider doesn't give us coverage, especially the road football games that likely won't be televised.

My hope is that some sort of agreement such as the previous FCS package can be reached. It was really nice being able to watch the home football and hockey games on DirecTV. That said if Midco picks up all of the home coverage will it only be regional, or will they be able to show it on DirecTV such as FCS?

Otherwise if the quality of the webcast feeds can be improved I am okay with that because a simple HDMI cable will connect it to most modern tv's.

My hope is that some sort of agreement such as the previous FCS package can be reached. It was really nice being able to watch the home football and hockey games on DirecTV. That said if Midco picks up all of the home coverage will it only be regional, or will they be able to show it on DirecTV such as FCS?

Otherwise if the quality of the webcast feeds can be improved I am okay with that because a simple HDMI cable will connect it to most modern tv's.

Thanks to the TV deal with the NCHC and CBS, I'm thinking this upcoming season will be the last where North Dakota football and basketball will be able to be regularly found on a national outlet like DirecTV.................

Thanks to the TV deal with the NCHC and CBS, I'm thinking this upcoming season will be the last where North Dakota football and basketball will be able to be regularly found on a national outlet like DirecTV.................

That is very unfortunate if true...which I think it is.

Was there a press conference scheduled for today at the Al? Maybe this has to do with televised games?

• 4 weeks later...

For those wondering if the free live streams of all Big Sky Conference games will be available again this year we have good news:

Big Sky TV will return and it will be free. We won’t be able to show the games on ROOT Sports, but everything else will be available. Plus, it will be available on mobile devices

Jon Kasper

Assistant Commissioner/Big Sky Conference

801.392.1978 x-16

Cell: 801.866.3664

Follow the Big Sky

www.bigskyconf.com

www.facebook.com/bigskyconf

www.twitter.com/bigskyconf

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

FSSN no longer exists (nor does UNDSN), it's now the Midco sports net on cable. Midco will uplink to satellite, but no word on whether that will be scrambled or not. All home football games will be done by midco. Any other cable companies will need to buy it from Midco. There's a rumour that directtv's FCS may get the feed for one more year.

FSSN no longer exists (nor does UNDSN), it's now the Midco sports net on cable. Midco will uplink to satellite, but no word on whether that will be scrambled or not. All home football games will be done by midco. Any other cable companies will need to buy it from Midco. There's a rumour that directtv's FCS may get the feed for one more year.

I hope Cableone picks it up or else its me and the web/radio.

I just switched from Polar to Midco about 2 weeks ago so that I didn't have to worry about whether I'd still get the games or not.