SiouxSports.com Forum

Measure 4 video

JohnboyND7

The video makes fun of the wording of the measure. Also makes fun of UND so you might not find that funny. The stuff pertaining to the nickname vote though you will all probably laugh about. If someone can figure it out how to make it so you guys can bring the video up into a window in the thread, please do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x3SKoidyQYw

Wow, I see NDS-who fans are still preoccupied with everything Fighting Sioux. I guess that's what happens when your favorite team loses the last ever Nickel Trophy game. :lol:

I am guessing the reason that a whopping two videos are on the internet about it are because A.) NDSU has been doing very well at things and it is fun to jab at a rival. and B.) this whole nickname thing gives us another thing to laugh at. I imagine the videos would have been made regardless of the final score in that game.

Have they really? Hmmmm... I suppose it is possible a few trees have fallen in the forest as well. :lol:

Funny Dave, I guess all those games against the NAIA schools in South Dakota are pretty noteworthy.

I thought the first 1:25 was ok. I kinda laughed to myself thinking about nickname at all costers with Hitler's face..... then the video went off on a tangent where it brought up this crappy school that nobody outside of North Dakota, Minnesota, or South Dakota has ever heard of. They won a championship last year in America's favorite sport (in a sub-division most of America has never heard of) and still nobody in the country knows who they are. Most people outside of ND seem to think UND won the championship last year.... because they've actually heard of UND before. I heard the crappy school still felt envious of UND after they won that championship even though they don't consider UND a rival anymore.....

• Upvote 1

I thought the first 1:25 was ok. I kinda laughed to myself thinking about nickname at all costers with Hitler's face..... then the video went off on a tangent where it brought up this crappy school that nobody outside of North Dakota, Minnesota, or South Dakota has ever heard of. They won a championship last year in America's favorite sport (in a sub-division most of America has never heard of) and still nobody in the country knows who they are. Most people outside of ND seem to think UND won the championship last year.... because they've actually heard of UND before. I heard the crappy school still felt envious of UND after they won that championship even though they don't consider UND a rival anymore.....

I haven't talked to anyone who thinks UND won anything last year, my sister lives in DC and said she got a lot on congrats on the NDSU victory from the other congressional assisntant people, no mentions of UND. In all honesty, no one outside of the FCS world and college hockey world has any idea who NDSU or UND are. But like I pointed out in the first post, I said you guys wouldn't like the parts that were not about the Measure 4 vote stuff. Looks like that holds true.

I do enjoy it when someone with behavior patterns most like that of an average maturity fourth grader creates something that they think is new and novel and then has to "show and tell" it to everyone. It's so cute.

I do enjoy it when someone with behavior patterns most like that of an average maturity fourth grader creates something that they think is new and novel and then has to "show and tell" it to everyone. It's so cute.

I do not know how to make videos. And if I did, I would probably do a piss poor job and it wouldn't be funny. I just saw this on AGS I believe and thought since Measure 4 is a major topic of discussion, you guys might want to see it. I warned in the first post that a lot of it is stuff you might not enjoy, but the part simply about measure 4 raised some funny points.

Even though I do hate NDSU I thought the video was funny

At least someone has a sense of humor.