SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

Wow, I just gotta say what a recruiting weekend; weather didn't scare these guys away! I just watched the video of Riddle and wow, just wow! Other recruits looked great as well!

I liked Riddle's running ability, especially his ability to break tackles. Maybe he is interested in developing into a RB :)

O yea, just what we need, another smallish quick rb.

Those were my initial thoughts, too. Runs a little too straight up and down but the kid can fly. It seems like getting 6 foot plus, 200 pound slash and burner at RB is as tough as it is for UND basketball to reccruit bigs.

Coach K with a "late CB" shout out tweet to Coach M, with a crypic message about kicking butt in WI.

So let the speculation begin.

We have offers out to at least 6 WI players (others on here might know if any of them visited this weekend and are so far unaccounted for as far as committments).

They are:

Jester Weah, 3-star WR

Tony Gumina, 2-star TE

Zach Poker, 2-star TE

Jake Gronholz, 2-star OL

Dean Helt, 6'6", 225#, DE

Logan Niezke, 2-star DE (6'4", 225#)

Kinda hope it is one of the TEs listed above.

EDIT* Forgot about RB Rashadeem Gray as a player of interest from (Whitefish) WI.

Fred Beaugard committed to South Dakota.

He ended up being a numbers casualty from everything I heard. He never even came on a visit. The way I figure once they got Stendler and Cary they had to back off on DL for numbers purpose's. Too bad, Beaugard was a big body and looked like a good athlete.