SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. UNA

ramses

I stand corrected. Hall just threw an INT. A floater that reminded me of some games in UND's past.

We're trying to coast. It's only a 16 point game right now. Yeah, that is significant but it is not enough. We need to run up the score at least until we are up by 30 points :silly:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hall fumbled but we couldn't quite get it, 9 yard loss nonetheless. 3rd and long, big pressure from the Sioux.

UNA converts on 3rd and long. They're moving the ball really well. Not on the back of one big play, but a really good drive. The Sioux D continues to bend. A turnover would be huge, but what I'm really hoping for is the Sioux offense to start getting something done when we get the ball back. I don't think 0 points in the 2nd half is going to win this game for the Sioux.

How is our ref crew doiing for you guys?

Once again GV is getting raped by the ref crew but we are used to it so it's ok.

Horrible officiating is par for the course at UND hockey games & I think it's desensitized fans of other sports here. Our hockey players are frequently mugged so we can sympathize with you; I don't think they've ever been raped, though.

The Sioux offense really needs to step up now. They can't wait until 1 minute left in the game. Ball control. Keep it out of UNA hands in the 4th quarter.

I'm worried about the Sioux's ability to drive the dagger in. Had a chance after that interception. Couldn't convert. They need to answer with some more points.

C'mon Sioux!

Hall did not make it in on the UNA touchdown; obvious on the replay. Could well have been called a fumble and Sioux ball. At best UNA would have had to run another play. Good break on the TD.

Nice that the Sioux ran off some first downs and time, finally. Tough FG miss, however, 19-9, UNA ball with 11:20 remaining.