SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. UNA

ramses

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship game on ESPN With GVSU and UND in it, who will ESPN favor? Can't be UND, they don't even know where Grand Forks is. Come to think of it, I don't know where GVSU is located :silly:

But GVSU gets all the airtime if this game gets ANY airtime pregame.

During the national championship game in 2001.. ESPN actually had to join the game in progress because a couple of no name D1 teams were playing basketball.

Championship game on ESPN With GVSU and UND in it, who will ESPN favor? Can't be UND, they don't even know where Grand Forks is. Come to think of it, I don't know where GVSU is located :silly:

Give GVSU some big-time credit here, after all they are the defenders, and they lost some bigtime "Sunday" talent...

Championship game on ESPN  With GVSU and UND in it, who will ESPN favor?  Can't be UND, they don't even know where Grand Forks is.  Come to think of it, I don't know where GVSU is located :silly:

Last year the announcers called GVSU, "Grand Rapids State" when it's Grand Valley State.. GVSU is in Allendale, MI which is about 20 minutes West of Grand Rapids, MI.

check out gvsu.edu and gvfootball.com for more info!

congrats on beating UNA and best of luck next weekend!!!

Go Lakers!