SiouxSports.com Forum

GF Herald's Wayne Nelson calling UND "Green and White"

fightingsioux4life

I like it even more now that it's offended you. You're certainly "phobic" about the Fighting Sioux nickname and logo, I would venture. See my previous post about intellectual lethargy and creative oblivion which your latest hamfisted and trite missive exemplifies.

Another small town boy who still is in denial.

He has to share his date with Chewey. Who goes first between them?

Wow, your creative muse must have really been taxed for that one. I'm sure that the slightly hovering dust and barely undulating cobwebs from your brief and weak cognitive exercise are quite imperceptible.

Wow, your creative muse must have really been taxed for that one. I'm sure that the slightly hovering dust and barely undulating cobwebs from your brief and weak cognitive exercise are quite imperceptible.

Stick to writing wills and trusts since from what I have seen you do not do well in the courtroom. I wonder how many right out of lawschool lawyers file ethic complaints against long time attorneys that get thrown out?

Stick to writing wills and trusts since from what I have seen you do not do well in the courtroom. I wonder how many right out of lawschool lawyers file ethic complaints against long time attorneys that get thrown out?

Could you please do all of us a favor and take this petty, juvenile crap to pm?

I think athletic programs can be rebuilt, conferences can be joined later. We have a hockey conference. Also, settlement screwed this issue for us. We should have never had to get the support of both tribes. We are using the name with the blessing of the Spirit Lake Sioux. Maybe we should just cut ties with the other tribe. I also wouldn't mind using this opportunity to get rid of the Self-Esteem Studies majors at the college. That money and faculty space could be used much more effectively in aviation, medicine, engineering, etc. Last time I checked, the 3 million jobs Americans don't have the qualifications to fill weren't in the Whining-about-genocide-that-didn't occur industry. However, I did find BRIDGES' removal of Ward Churchill's letter very interesting.

I think athletic programs can be rebuilt, conferences can be joined later. We have a hockey conference. Also, settlement screwed this issue for us. We should have never had to get the support of both tribes. We are using the name with the blessing of the Spirit Lake Sioux. Maybe we should just cut ties with the other tribe. I also wouldn't mind using this opportunity to get rid of the Self-Esteem Studies majors at the college. That money and faculty space could be used much more effectively in aviation, medicine, engineering, etc. Last time I checked, the 3 million jobs Americans don't have the qualifications to fill weren't in the Whining-about-genocide-that-didn't occur industry. However, I did find BRIDGES' removal of Ward Churchill's letter very interesting.

Thank you for your myopic viewpoint. Now please go back to the Men's Hockey forum and stop talking nonsense. :silly:

• Upvote 2

"Self-Esteem Studies" majors? You've got to be high. Can't say I disagree with most of your sentiments concerning the surrender agreement. Genocide, however, is exactly what happened to the native americans though. When you're an embarassment to even BRIDGES, you know you're out of options. I guess they can tolerate it when a white guy tries so explicitly to be a native american but repeated plagiarism goes too far even for the BRIDGES crowd, although falsely claiming "racism" and "harassment" etc. is obviously still ok and, as far as they're concerned, always has been. The far PC left has made a mockery of liberals and, in a larger capacity, the Democratic Party which is why I do not identify as a member of either crowd anymore. Just sickening.