SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux-KU

dmksioux

Any Sioux fans planning on attending this game? I live in the Kansas City area so I'll be going with some friends who are KU grads and sitting in student section, so it should be a blast. It'd be great to see some other fans sporting the green and white...

Any Sioux fans planning on attending this game? I live in the Kansas City area so I'll be going with some friends who are KU grads and sitting in student section, so it should be a blast. It'd be great to see some other fans sporting the green and white...

wish I could. I'm a current KU student but home on winter break so alas it's a no go.

Yep, mentioned the game to a client/friend of mine a couple of months ago and he went and used his connections to get us a couple of free tickets. Don't know where our seats are at yet, but we're supposed to meet our ticket-Santa at the box office @ 2:15 if you want to come by and introduce yourself. Plan on wearing my green and white, of course!

Game time near. All I care about today is we make improvements in our game. We have alot to improve on and today would be a good start to show our potential on national TV. Lets take good shots and play as a team. We will be at full strength with the additional of Goodman. Go Sioux

I am a big basketball fan but being realistic it is highly highly unlikely we are going to keep it close. This is not a put down but we just don't have the inside game even if we were healthy to keep it anywhere near close. We have parts of the puzzle but we have some big pieces missing.

I am a big basketball fan but being realistic it is highly highly unlikely we are going to keep it close. This is not a put down but we just don't have the inside game even if we were healthy to keep it anywhere near close. We have parts of the puzzle but we have some big pieces missing.

This is UND's chance to show the NCAA world what they got. If I was Brian Jones I would tell them, the country is watching what you do, go out there and give it all you got. We are major underdogs but remember anybody can beat anybody, and hope it sparks something. A loss under 20 is repectable IMO.

Its awfully tough for me to watch an entire game of basketball, I guess I'm just a football and hockey guy. Nice exposure on ESPNU, even with the butt whoopin.

I am a KU basketball fan (since 88), so its hard to go against them but I wanted UND to keep it close.

Robinson is a machine out there. Nice discussion on the Fighting Sioux nickname by the announcers. Nothing controversial, for a change. Great ball movement and control by KU, getting second chances off of rebounds. I'm not much for basketball, but it's neat seeing the Sioux on national TV.

• Upvote 1