SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Clarkson

mbhusker

Can you two quit wasting 20 posts on a game preview thread going back and forth about border entry.

It's ridiculous.

I guess I now know how to pad my post count on here.

Thanks for the lecture. With 20,000 + posts I am pretty sure I don't to pad my stats, take a deep breath and relax.

Edited by Goon

Ok, what I meant was you were misleading people. You say that they don't need a passport.

I am not miss leading anyone. First off my buddies kid when fishing in Ontario this past summer and went up with a D.L. and his birth certificate and didn't have any issues, he's 19 by the way. I was surprised so Inquired. The thing that going to keep the car count down is the layer ice that is now forming on the roadways.

Edited by Goon

I go through the US Customs at Baudette quite a bit in the Spring/Summer/Fall. I have forgotten my pass card a couple times. I stopped in the US side, told them I din't have it with me, they said no problem, you'll just need to fill out a quick form upon re-entry. I think I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Bringin your birth certificate would help. It not the Canadians who want your pass card, it's the US, so be sure to check in at Pembina before you head north, eh.

Good one Goon. You never pad your stats.

Come on!!!!! Do you really think I want to pad stats? Swing and a miss... Jim can reset my post count for all I care. In fact you can have mine if you want... :crazy::silly::lol:

Edited by Goon

I've seen mention of a webcast in a few different spots. Can anyone confirm this? I don't see a link for a webcast on undsports.com under live events...

here you go bud.

Jan. 7, 2012 • 7:37 pm CT • MTS Centre (15,004) • Winnipeg, Manitoba

RADIO: 96.1 The Fox (KQHT-FM) • TV: None

WEBCAST, AUDIO & LIVE STATS: www.UNDSports.com

~ U.S College Hockey Classic ~

UND needs a big win out of conference win tonight especially after CC and DU embarrassed the WCHA last night with their losses. UND dropped a couple spots in the Pairwise due to those losses. Grit out another shorthanded win tonight boys!

UND needs a big win out of conference win tonight especially after CC and DU embarrassed the WCHA last night with their losses. UND dropped a couple spots in the Pairwise due to those losses. Grit out another shorthanded win tonight boys!

The other thing that hurt UND in the pairwise is that Wisconsin became a TUC after last night's win.

Tonight's lines: (Per Brad's Blog)

UND’s lines

29 Brock Nelson–27 Carter Rowney–7 Danny Kristo

16 Mark MacMillan–21 Brendan O’Donnell–13 Connor Gaarder

14 Taylor Dickin–9 Mario Lamoureux–20 Joe Gleason

8 Dan Senkbeil–28 Stephane Pattyn–15 Michael Parks

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson

18 Dillon Simpson–24 Ben Blood

22 Andrew Panzarella

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

35 Tate Maris

Clarkson University

14 Jake Morley–19 Louke Oakley–37 Will Frederick

17 Julien Cayer–7 Corey Tamblyn–12 Nick Tremblay

9 Allan McPherson–16 Adam Pawlick–74 Ben Sexton

81 Joe Zarbo–71 Jarrett Burton–8 Patrick Marsh

4 Sam Labrecque–5 Alex Boak

10 Kevin Tansey–23 James Howden

2 Nik Pokulok–26 Andrew Himelson

33 Paul Karpowich

29 Cody Rosen

1 Richie LaVeau

Knight out, Lamoureux in. Any predicitions? I know nothing about Clarkson...

From the Clarkson website:

-Overall record: 9-8-4

-On neutral ice 0-4-0

They tied UAA at the beginning of the year. Lost to Harvard in Nov. That appears to be the only two games that are against common opponents.

They have 5 drafted players on the roster, including their goalie.

Knight out, Lamoureux in. Any predicitions? I know nothing about Clarkson...

They are not a give me. They have lost some games to bad teams. Their goalie is ranked high in the nation. They got beat by Maine 6-1 and by Cornell 5-3 in the Florida Tourney last weekend.

Very pro-UND crowd and Mario back in line-up...5-2 Sioux. Dell can't play worse than he did last week.

Having not read much of the ND news recently... do you think this is actually a pro-UND crowd, or simply Canadians that love hockey and want to see a couple of "local" boys play?

How long is Knight expected to be out? Or is a game by game decision? Kinda lost touch with things over the Holidays.

I can't tell you for sure. He was good enough to go for the Fri night game against Harvard, but a knee to knee collision put him back out. Brad said that Forbort has not been ruled out for next weekend. But no one has asked about Knight, perhaps once the blog gets going there will be more information.