SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs UND

redwing77

All I want to say is that this upcomming series is going to be a real "BARN BUNER." Right now i'm in the Keys recovering from this stroke that I had serveral months ago. I can get online to listen to the game & to be honest with you iI look for a SIOUX sweep. The worst thing that can happen is that they (the SIOUX) get a split. Now for my scores,

Firday UND 4 UMD 2

Saturday UND 5 UMD 3

Good Luck & "GO SIOUX"

A SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing a clumsy start for the Sioux. They've been off for far too long. Once they start scoring it'll be hard for UMD to stop them. Depth will be a huge factor in this series and we have it.

We have started out crappy for all but one game at home, so you are probably right.

I'm guessing a clumsy start for the Sioux. They've been off for far too long. Once they start scoring it'll be hard for UMD to stop them. Depth will be a huge factor in this series and we have it.

I don't want to agree with your first sentence, but I think you've hit the nail on the proverbial head. Might start out 0-1, 0-2 until the Sioux wake up & find their rhythm...

Was wondering why you'd shell out a season's worth of dataflix if you can watch almost half the games on tv.

Had directtv, and, after I'd paid for dataflix, local cable company announced the addition of several new channels, including FSSN, so, I switched to cable. Still get to suffer through dataflix for the road games, which will be common from January on, unfortunately.

I, of course, have no choice other than dataflix. Tonight, there was some "choppy" signal, but no real buffering for me. That's an improvement over a couple other games recently, where there was some actual interruption. Overall, the dataflix thing is a great product for those with no other option.

Sioux looked sloppy tonight. Played just well enough to beat a tough, scrappy Dogs team, though. Go Sioux!